Purple Hyacinthus

Michael held Gabriel's head placing his on Gabriel's, rubbing their heads together gently. I saw Gabriel's small smile as he rubbed his head back against Michaels in a way of forgiving Michael's past sins and wiping the slate for a new start.

"Michael, it'll be okay." Gabriel said. "We'll figure something out, I promise, just like with the giants, we'll figure something out together." Michael held his face in his hands and sighed out. "I hid things from you too, brother." Gabriel knelt in front of Michael. "I'm sure you already know, but Sarvente's child, has been here, the one under Jerahmeel." Raphael stood up and looked at him as if he'd been hiding it from them for so long.

"Gabriel, that is information we could have used earlier." Raphael sat down on the chair huffing and crossing his legs. "I couldn't take the risk with Uriel, she would've cornered the child." I stood up. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, Raphael didn't say anything and he looked at me then to Gabriel. Gabriel turned towards me. "Uriel was nothing but kind to me." The three all looked at each other and Michaels hand curled into a fist on the armchair. My eyes went wide at Raphael and his eyes held mine calmly. "Don't look at me, I don't go after sinners." Michael cleared his throat. "Asmodeus." He coughed again his cheeks warming, he let out a laugh. "Twice." He coughed out smiling, Raphael sported a blush that covered over his freckles and he laughed. "Save the salutations to Spain."

Raphael turned to me. "But getting back on topic. Yes, Uriel, you know, gate keeper of Hell Uriel?" I saw Gabriel shudder. "I still can't shake off the look she gave me when Michael didn't give the oil to Seth." My face fell. "But what about Eden's-"

"The sweet store?" Raphael shook his head. "There's, some truth to the name." He said. "But Michael was the guardian before Uriel." Raphael shook his head. "But besides her sweet store selling the golden apples of God, Uriel is rather ruthless." Gabriel shuddered again. "The pass-over was a rough night for me." He claimed his red eyes got wider.

"I can still smell the lamb blood."

Michael hit the back of Gabriel's head. "She only looked for the lamb blood, she didn't kill anyone." Raphael and Gabriel looked away and bit their lips before laughing it off awkwardly. "But if anyone's life was in danger it's Rasazy's." I was surprised to know he knew her name but knowing that Raphael watched over the church only answered my question. "I'm sure it'll be okay, she doesn't hurt anyone unless the almighty father tells her so." Raphael nodded. "I'm sure you're right Gabriel, but still, I think it would be better if you left Uriel to Micheal and I, we'll brief Uriel. That way we don't have anything else to worry about.

"I'm going to protect Rasazy with my heart and soul." Gabriel turned his face up to me and I swore there was a light blush on his face. "Ah, I see why you like them." Raphael stuck out his tongue at Gabriel. He bent down to whisper something in Gabriel's ear before pulling back and smiling. Gabriel turned his head away for a second before turning back to the conversation.

"(Y/n) can you tell me about my darling niece, I never get to meet her." Michael's breath hitched and he shot Raphael a look.

"Well, Rasazy is really silent, she loves books and never stops reading. Rasazy is the brightest kid I've ever met when we're talking intellectually. She is very kind." Raphael's eyes narrowed and he smirked at Michael. "See I told you, the child reminded me of Uriel. You should have let her be born first." Michael huffed. "We're not talking about this again." He said, but he was smiling.

I smiled and sat down on the couch watching Michael and Gabriel reconcile and joke around about their sister. Raphael smiled at him before picking up the teapot checking how much tea was left in it. With a sigh Raphael poured himself the rest of the leafy liquid and sipped it down.