Easter Lily

I'm going to experiment on kiss scenes. Ohoho.

Gabriel held my hand as we walked back to the hotel carrying a bag of trinkets to give back to the family back in Rome.

"Did you enjoy the aquarium?" Gabriel asked punching in the key number for our hotel room. I felt my cheeks heat up.

That was the first time I kissed Gabriel, besides when I first met him a month ago.

His face no longer looked ethereal to me, I had gotten used to the light radiating from him, the softness of his eyes and his strong protective hands. Gabriel turned to me as he opened the door, smiling and taking the bag of trinkets from my hand and moving them onto his left wrist. With his right he held my head up to look at him, gently rubbing my cheek before pressing a kiss to my forehead. I sighed happily. Gabriel moved his hand to my waist holding me gently. I expected another kiss but instead I was heaved up into his arms.

"What the fuck!" I covered my mouth and wrapped my arm around his neck, staring at him. Gabriel never liked it when I cursed, it seemed like it was a pet peeve for him, but he never told me to stop. Gabriel's relaxed eyes narrowed and he peppered my cheeks with kisses inching closer to my lips. I sighed out happily waiting for the kiss but Gabriel pulled back.

"Cuss again I dare you." I smirked at him. "Finally getting bold?" I adjusted my position in his arms. "I've never had reason to." He had a firm grip on my waist as he looked into my eyes. "Bitch." Gabriel huffed and smiled. "You have thirty seconds to apologize to me starting now." I huffed. "You're no fun." I shifted in his arms but he held me up. "You've wasted ten or so seconds." His angelic smile irked me.

Gabriel carried me through the threshold of the room sighing and dropping me on on of the fluffy beds. All while counting down from thirty. He removed his pony tail letting his hair fall down his shoulder. "Five." He shrugged off his jacket. "Four" Next he began setting the trinkets down on a table taking off his shoes all while counting down. "Two." I sat up on the bed eyeing him waiting for him to count to one.

Gabriel undid the first few buttons of his shirt letting the collar fall so he had more space to breathe.

"One."

Gabriel knelt on the bed gently pushing me down into the pillows. I ran my hands through his hair watching and waiting, his eyes scanned mine and ran his hand on my neck. When I moved my cheek into his hand he pressed his lips to mine. I grabbed at his hair moving my hand down to his chest, hearing a small groan emit from Gabriel and he tilted my head biting at my bottom lip. His eyes opened and he pulled away nibbling on his face.

It was extremely alluring.

Gabriel's cheeks were warm as he reached for my cheek pinching it, whining I closed my eyes shut before the pressure resided. I turned my glossy (eye color) eyes towards him filled with small tears. His cheeks lit up like fire as he wiped at my eyes apologizing over and over again rubbing at it pressing kisses to my cheek; I launched myself at him knocking him back until he had to prop himself up with his arms. When I pressed my lips against his, I heard his sigh as he moved to hold my neck fervently pressing back against me.

The kiss deepened and I ran my hands up Gabriel's shoulders, he sighed out again and pulled away. "I hope this isn't uncomfortable for you." He said before he planted his lips on mine moving against mine as if he'd done this hundreds of times before. "I won't do anything to you unless you allow me to." I pulled him down pecking his lips.