Asphodel

Gabriel stopped in his steps when Azrael shot him a look.

"Can you tell me why you called me here?" He pulled up his jacket sleeve to reveal a watch. "Death doesn't stop just because you want to have a conversation." He said. Azrael's voice was soft but there was a hint of irritation lining his voice as he said so.

"Yeah, why am I here?" The angel beside Jerahmeel complained. "No one called you here Jophiel, we only called Jerahmeel." Raphael said. "Yeah. Sure..." Jophiel moved hair out of his face to turn to Jerahmeel with a dazzled look but Jerahmeel was leaning on his hands staring at Raphael with a dreamy look resting on his face.

When Jophiel realized Jerahmeel's eyes weren't on him he puffed up his cheeks and rolled his eyes. "Forget it, I'm just here to greet Michael back into Heaven." He said standing up and running his way over to Michael. Michael looked up from the paper he was reading pushing back his chair and opening his arms so Jophiel could run into them.

"You were gone so long." He complained. Michael hummed holding the angel known as Jophiel close. "Can we please get this back on track?" Gabriel asked and I saw Jophiels lavender eyes grow sad but he pulled back and went to his seat.

"You don't have to stay here Jophi. Michael, Jerahmeel, and I can deal with it." Jerahmeel looked at Raphael and then moved his hand Jophiels way as if telling him to leave. "I'm not here for you. You aren't my mother, and you, quit it." He mumbled before slapping away Jeahmeels hand his eyes started dripping dew. "Please keep this about the meeting Jophiel. We can talk about this afterwards." Micheal placed a hand to his temple. "But daddy-!" Michael placed a hand up. Jophiel sunk back into his chair wiping his face. Raphael shot him a sad look.

"Come on Jophi don't cry. Daddy and mommy-" Jophiel slammed his hands on the table before shooting Raphael an angry look. "You are not! My mother!" Jophiel settled into his seat but I noticed the growing thorns on his chair as he crossed his arms. "Jophiel." Jophiel turned his head up to Michael listening intently. "Yeah dad?" He asked. Michael's face was unreadable for a second before he walked over and knelt down whispering something into Jophiel's ear. Jophiel's eyes lit up. "Really? Just you and me?" Michael ruffled Jophiel's brown hair before going to sit down. This time the thorns started growing little white carnations as he happily bounced in his seat.

"Can we get this over and done?" He said and Azrael nodded, the violin he was holding disappeared into the air. Gabriel settled back into his seat. "I wanted to propose to give (Y/n)'s life back." He looked at me and I smiled but when I turned to Azrael he was scowling into his glove before he let it slam against the table.

"No." He said. "I don't do resurrections anymore Gabriel." Gabriel let out a sigh. "They didn't live out their life."

"And that's my problem how?" Gabriel shot Azrael a dark look but Azrael shot him back a fiercer glare shooting his argument down almost immediately without even talking Gabriel turned his eyes away scared.

"Will you..." He said Azrael's deep ocean eyes scanned over Gabriel. "I won't." Gabriel turned his head towards the archangel of death. "I didn't say anything." He asked. "You don't need to." He stood up. "Is that all? I have a busy schedule and this has set me back seven thousand souls." He said annoyed. "Please excuse me." He said before walking up to the door.

"We aren't finished." Azrael turned to Gabriel and the two looked eye to eye with each other. But Azrael gave up this time bowing his head and going to sit back down but Michael raised his hand. "I think the question Gabriel wanted to ask both of you was: if you could allow (Y/n) to go between worlds. So they can see my sister again." This managed to grab Azrael's attention and Jerahmeel stopped looking at Raphael to look up at them. Azrael turned and raised his hand to Michael.