A meme Oneshot For your troubles

Just a quick warning: This has no ties to the real story. It's just a fun one shot based on an animatic I saw. And since I didn't upload for a few days I wanted to give the reader something more than just the original storyline. So please enjoy!

I wiped my brow, cursing under my breath. I was never going to make a bet with Sarvente again. I stood up and stretched, taking the bucket and splashing water on the wall. The congregation showers were absolutely filthy, I pulled my mask over my mouth and tugged on my gloves staring at the wall and cursing.

I luckily didn't need to wear my habit and veil for this. I would've been mad if I was required to. I brushed back my (hair color) and huffed. Time to move to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and groaned. This was going to take forever.

I started in the first stall and started cleaning, pushing my personal feelings of shooting Selever in the balls for ruining me. Sarvente knew I would be distracted by him. I slammed a hand on the flood and sighed.

"I'm going to castrate that fucking bastard." I said, I thought back on my actions I took the other day.

Sarvente started pulling me every which way, stretching me from going into town, to mass, and an event in the hosted at the fairgrounds. It was an annual fair and She and Ruv held, they were trying to raise awareness for the local pet shop this year.

There was food and music and lots of games, but in the front were little cages filled with little pets, a little pen filled with puppies and another filled with kittens and cats waiting for adoption. I was in charge of handing the adorable pets to theie new owners. But Selever thought it was a good idea to rile the dogs up with beef, and suddenly I had a massacre going on. There was nothing left of the burger Selever dropped into the pen, just a bunch of hungry puppies jumping over their pen and running everywhere. Then they started scaring the cats and they started hissing and biting. I wouldn't forget the smirk Selever had on his lips as I tried to pick up a puppy, only for the small thing to latch onto my arm with its teeth and another cat clawing at my habit searching for skin to make red with my blood. And that's why I adopted the raven.

But I told Sarvente over and over to trade spots with me, but she refused. So I had stupidly challenged the DEVIL to a day of carnival game madness. I felt sick after eating some of the carnival food, so I wasn't up to my full power. My stomach was bothering me for a few days now. But I didn't want to disappoint Sarvente by saying I was sick or anything. Selever was kind of clinging to me now, too. Not that I minded. But he was always touching my waist. I chalked it up to be because he likes the way my waist feels. I shook my head, shaking off my blush. That's only when I'm not in my habit. He wouldn't dare touch me. Sarvente would skin him whether or not he was her son

Which is why, I was in this predicament, I was particularly upset with what that bastard did. My challenge for Sarvente was to get the best rewards from all the booths. We were only allowed one try at each booth and game. But that little shit Selever, he gave Sarvente the idea to use Ruv for the throwing games. I groaned when I thought about it. Then, Selever had the audacity to distract me with a kiss while I was dangling in balance trying to get atop a flimsy ladder.

Sarvente won; I lost the bet. I was on cleaning duty for the congregation bathrooms after the event. The boys bathroom wasn't as bad as I had originally thought, but the girls bathroom... Which leads me here. I sighed, looking over beside the toilet was a little stick, pink and white. I sat down on the toilet removing my mask and holding it.