White chrysanthemum blooms

Gabriel P.O.V.

(Y/n)'s hand slid down my face onto their chest and I reached out to hold it. Warming their cooling body with my hands.

Raphael's hands concentrated on their abdomen trying his best to heal them as fast as they could. But just like any emergency death was an option. I wiped the blood from (Y/n)'s lips again watching as my nephew took a step closer dropping the sword to look at (Y/n). I couldn't look at him. I didn't want to look at him.

His actions will change the course of (Y/n)'s life forever.

That is if they wake up and healed properly. Something I doubted Selever would let happen  unintentionally.

Raphael's wings sprouted from his back trying to shield the scene from Selever. "Don't interrupt me while I'm healing." Selever kicked the sand up into Raphael's face and he rubbed furiously at his eyes. "Do you understand how much time I've lost just wiping that sand out of my eyes?" Raphael scolded before setting his hands over (Y/n)'s abdomen. "You'll heal them anyways. And then they'll get up and walk around like nothing happened." He waved his hands around before reaching to touch Raphael's shoulder only to be stopped by Michael.

"Stay back." He ordered pushing Selever with his gun. Selever stumbled but stood his ground walking back to Michael looking over his shoulder only to be met with feathers stretching across his field of vision. "What the fuck! I understand why the look-a-like is protecting them but why are you?" Michael pushed him back by the tip of his gun.

"Because this is more than just what I think." Selever glared at him and Sarvente stepped forwards. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Just let me through." Selever spat Michael shifted his riffle into one hand and gestured around. "Look around nephew, I don't think you've noticed over your envy." He suggested to Sarvente. "This is the first time in millions of years since I've been united with my sister over a common goal. To bring this human a happy birthday." His cheeks were warm in embarrassment. "It's the first time we all lowered our guard. I don't even think Raphael noticed it. Because we were all siblings again. Today our fights ended and the weight on my wings lifted finally letting me be free." He said. Raphael flinched but continued trying to heal (Y/n)'s body.

"But you had the audacity to ruin that peace. Shame on you. Today was a day to celebrate someone's life, not someone's death, because of your selfish actions today you might have killed (Y/n)." He cocked his riffle. "So no, you won't take a step further until the child behind me is healed and away from you." He said. Sarvente walked up beside him.

"He's right Selever, I think it would be best if you stay away for now." She said before picking up the sword. In her hand the sword transformed into a shimmering bow before it became a halo she handed it to Michael and he held it close to his side inspecting it before shooting a look at Selever before staring back at the weapon. He cursed under his breath and walked over to Raphael. Sarvente took his place keeping Selever at a safe distance.

Michael kneeled down to us and held the halo in front of Raphael. "Raphael." He continued healing (Y/n) taking a moment to look to the side reaching for the halo in his hand it turned into the crimson sword and at the tip dripped red liquid. I looked down at (Y/n) holding her hand. "Doesn't the design look a little familiar?" Raphael took a look closer at the halo pausing in healing to examine. The halo expanded in his hand a small fleur de Lis symbol held up a glowing pink stone in the center.

"I haven't seen this in ages." Raphael held up the halo staring at a small crack on the side of the jewel. I looked inside the jewel at the little symbol in the middle. It looked like three teardrops held in a complex amount of circles.