✨Trick or treat!✨

Hi everyone! Its your author Blue_Ablaze.

Since it's my interpretation of Sarventes birthday tommorow I wanted to do something fun!

Halloween is upon us so I wanted to take some time and give you something. A treat as you can call it.

And since its Sunday a day of God Crossed with Sarvs birthday I want to give you the treat of being straight truthful to ya'll.

So if you have any questions about me my editor or certain characters (ahem Gabriel) my editor and I will answer them with absolute honest truth.

Its weird because I take spilling out truth a big deal.

But anyways!

Here's the section where you can ask/ tell Editor Chi and I (Blue ablaze) questions and ideas for me. And critiques lol.

I love to hear from all of you.
No tricks here friends.

🍬Just treats🍬

And if I lie trust me. I will punish myself by not eating any M&M's. Or sweets. Because I love chocolate.

The dates for questions and ideas starts right when this post is made. To Monday night 12:00pm. The results will be posted maybe about Tuesday maybe sooner.

That way Editor Chi and I have time to come up with adequate answers.

Love all ya'll readers!💕
Stay safe and have fun!
-Your author Blue_Ablaze