Chapter 17

Madison woke up that morning with a sunken heart at the realisation that these would possibly be the last 24 hours she would have with her best friend. She was pleasently surprised though to look over and see zara sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Morning." Madison croaked out, not having had a full nights sleep.

"Morning mads." Zara said giving her a small smile.

"Whats the matter? I think this is the first time i've woken up to you still here." She said sitting up in bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Well figured theres a first time for everything."

"And a last." Madison said giving her a sad smile. "I know youre making the most out of today, you dont need to hide it."

Zara sighed, knowing that she had been caught out. "Okay you caught me but can you blame me? I guess im just apprehensive about these next few hours."

Madison reached over and grabbed her phone. "Zara you know that we will do whatever it takes. Im about to message jack now and get his butt over here."

Zara laughed and pulled the duvet off of her friend, as she started typing her message to jack, hinting her to get out of bed already. "Come on lazy. Time to get to work!"

Madison groaned, kicking her feet wildly in protest. "Do i have to?!" She cried.

Zara laughed and tugged her friend out of bed by the leg. Her cold hands rippling the cold slowly up her legs, making her shiver. Madison kicked and clawed at the bed desperately trying to stay within its warm clutches, but all too soon she was on the unforgiving floor.

"Hey! There are other ways to get someone out of bed you know?!" She moaned.

"Yeah but non of them are nearly as fun as that." Zara laughed. "Now go and get cleaned up youre lover boy is on his way." She said peeking over at her phone, reading the newest message. Madison groaned and went to protest her statement, but decided better on it and waving her off. Begrudgingly, she made her way over to her bathroom and jumped into the shower.

Zara searched through her wardrobe and groaned at all the simple clothes she had inside. why doesnt this girl have any flattering clothes? She thought. She grabbed a white crop top that was stuffed into the deepest depths of the wardrobe and she decided to pair this with a pair of tight light blue jeans.

Comfy and sexy, enough to drive jack wild with the sight of maddies beautiful curves.

Zara carefully made her bed and neatly laid out all her thoses on the bed in perfect assembly. All she needed now was madison herself. And thankfully she wouldnt have to wait long. Because as she laid out the clothes madison walked in the room.

She took one look at the clothes and knew exactly what she was trying to do.
"What is this meant to be?"

Zara Just casually sat on the bed beside the clothes, unphased by madisons question. "I thought i would help find you some clothes."

"A crop top? When have you seen me in a crop top in years?"

"Well i thought what better time to show off your...assets..than now!" She said gesturing to her boobs and waist.