Chapter 15: Part one.

Zara laughed at Ella as she burst through the door. Madison jumped as she heard her booming voice echo through her room.

"I'll take that as my cue to leave." Jack said as he rose from the floor and started to stretch.

"Yeah, get gone let the girls get pampered up for the big dance tonight."

"Well some need it more than others." He muttered.

"I do hope you're not talking about me Jack-a-boy!" Ella glared at jack.

Jack cleared his throat "Well would you look at the time I really need to be going ill see you all later Bye!" and with that, he quickly scuttled out of the room waving goodbye to everyone.

"Bye then Jack" Madison chuckled to herself as she heard the door close behind him, as she stepped out of the bathroom after getting her top on.

Madison stepped out of the bathroom with her baggy top falling down to her thighs, and walked into her bedroom where Ella had her bags laying across the bed, covering every inch of it in clothes. Madison's mouth was agape at the sheer volume of clothes.

"Are you moving in? I thought you just needed a dress for tonight?"

"I went shopping today and didn't have time to drop them off back home. I wanted to get your opinion on some of these before we start to get ready?"

Madison looked to Zara who shrugged. "Do we have time for a few?" She asked Ella.

"Yeah but doesn't matter if we are late. It's fashionable now." Ella said as she examined a bright red crop top with white flowers over it. Madison rolled her eyes and she took a seat on the bed besides Zara and watched as Ella scuttled out of the room with a handful of shirts and tops to try on.

"Sorry to leave you alone with jack while I got sorted." Madison said shyly.

"Don't be sorry, we actually had a really good talk."

"Oh, what did you talk about?"

Zara smiled softly, shaking her head gently. "Never you worry about it. It was just me answering some of his questions."

"Oh, okay." Was all Madison said before Ella strutted back into the room.

"How about this?" Ella said as she twirled around using the top to curtsy. It generally looked really good on her, with her pale skin red suited her really well and with her long dark hair it made her seem like she had a edge to her.

"Yeah, it looks great on you Ella!"

"Really suits you."

"Mmm, I think it's time for the other one!" She darted out of the room excitedly.

Madison turned back to Zara and gave her an inviting look, inviting her to explain more of what she started just a moment ago, But Zara just shook her head and gave her a dismissive look.

Ella walked in at that moment with another top on her, twirling around yet again the girls complimented her and she continued to model all her brand new outfits.

"Right, well now we're really going to be late if we don't start getting ready soon." Madison said standing to grab her dress from off her wardrobe.