Chapter 11

Madison watched from her window as Ella and Jack pulled up in front of her house. She looked down at jack and ella and they got out of the car. Jack was wearing some grey jogging bottoms and a plaing white shirt that was barely tucked into the waist band of his trousers he pair them with some standard white trainers. But Ella looked glamous as always in her basic Jeans and baby blue fruffled short sleeved top and her black plimsoled shoes. She turned to Zara with a supportive and encouraging look.

"Stay here I'll meet them and bring them up." Zara nodded in repsonce. "Try not to be nervous. And promise me you'll be here when I come back."

"I promise."

"Thank you. I won't be long!" Madsion said as she dashed out of the room and down the stairs.

"Madison what are you up to?" Her dad shouted from the lounge.

"Just letting Ella and jack in. We're gonna hang and watch a film for a bit."

"Okay just don't be up too long. Or too loud!"

"I'm not five dad." She whined, opening the door and running to Ella's car where she engulfed them in a huge hug.

"Whoa!" Ella groaned. "What's gotten into you?"

"Yeah and what's this big surprise you have?" Jack said trying to squirm out of her hold.

"You guys are never going to belive what's happened. Its like a miracle!" She exclaimed as she grabbed both of their hands and dragged them in.

"Hi kids!" Madisons dad called out.

"Hello Mr Osborne." They both said in sync.

"Um, are you forgetting someone?"

"Sorry, Hello Mrs Osborne!" They said.

"Right were going upstairs, bye guys!" Madison shouted to her parents as she dragged her friends up the stairs stopping just before they reached her bedroom door.

"Mads stop being so cryptic and just tell us already what's going on?"

Madison couldn't contain the smile that was widening on her face with each passing second. She struggled to keep her emotions in check. "Okay, okay! Try not to freak out." She said taking a breath.

"Just tell us already." Jack asked, growing more and more anxious with each passing moment.

"Please, just try and keep an open mind and all will be revealed." She said as she slowly opened the door. The door made an ominous creak as it widened to reveal a awkard Zara standing in the middle of the room.

Madison quickly ushered the guys in and closed the door quickly behind them. She leaned against the door behind Ella and jack as they stood looking at Zara.

"W-w-what is this?" Ella stuttered.

"Is this a joke madison?" Jack asked calmly.

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" She said rushing over to Zaras side and holding her hand in reassurance. "She's really here. Can you both see her?"