chapter 5

Mimi 1st and demis 2nd outfit above

Demi POV

The next morning I got up and did my morning routine and got dressed (outfit above ) and got a ride to school from my mom. I went into the girls bathroom so I could meet Mimi in there but I think I saw that Tammi girl so I tried to keep to myself.

Tammi: Who are you?

Demi: Oh um Im just the new girl. My names Demi.

Tammi: Didnt ask for your name but whatever. Your standing in Lexi's mirror.

I looked around and back at her.

Demi: Last I checked we were the only two in here.

She scoffed and stepped towards me a bit.

Tammi: Look tramp I dont have time for you to be stankin' up this bathroom. Besides you have no idea who you're dealing with.

I was about to cuss her out but I heard Mimi's voice from behind.

Mimi:Hey Tammi. Whats up girl?

Tammi: You know this...girl?

Mimi: Yea she's cool.

Tammi looked at me one last time and brushed past me but she gave Mimi a hug.

Mimi: Hope I came just in time to stop you from doing something you regretted. Anyways bend over.

Demi: Why? 

Mimi: So I can know if guys will like the view from behind.

I bent over a little and she gave a playful smack on my butt.

Mimi: How do I look?

She was wearing ^

Demi: Hot. 

Mimi: Awesome now I'll see you later kay?

I nodded and we went our seperate ways until I felt somebody dragging me to an empty hallyway. Prince. Before I could even say anything he covered my mouth and looked at me up and down.

Prince POV

As soon as I saw Demi come out of the bathroom I hurried and pulled her to G hall. I didnt feel like hearing her mouth so I covered it but I got a little distracted by what she was wearing.

Prince: Well...look whos showin off her goods.

Demi POV

My mouth was still covered but Prince opened my legs a little and got between them.

Prince: Im gonna remove my hand and if you scream...Im gonna punch you in your stomach. Got it?

I slowly nodded and he removed his hand still looking me up and down.

Demi: Met that girlfriend of yours.

Prince: Oh really.

Demi: You deserve each other. Your both stubborn assholes.

He narrowed his eyes at me and whispered in m ear.

Prince: Your gonna regret saying that.

He smirked at me and walked off. I hope he wasnt gonna do anything to hurt me. Maybe I need to know when to keep my mouth shut. The bell rang for first period with Ray but as long as I didnt have Prince I felt a little better about my day.

What do you think Prince is gonna do? What yall think about Tammi so far?

Comment, rate and subscribe.