chapter 34

Demi POV

Demi: (On the Phone) Oh. Yea no its cool maybe another time. Bye.

Lexi: Who was that?

Mimi: Her man candy girl.

Demi: Well my candy just got stale. He cancelled...again.

Lexi: (Eating ice cream) Oh its probably not what you think. Maybe he's busy.

Mimi: Or thinking of a surprise for you.

Demi: This is the third time he cancelled. I think he's not interested anymore.

Lexi: Nothing but nonsense.

Mimi: Speaking of..Prince still on his little silent mission with you.

Demi: Yea. Yesterday he got completely silent when I was going to hang with the guys and Tammi at the pool. He didnt even say anything when she was bashing on me.

Lexi: Damn.

Mimi: Where is Tammi anyway?

Demi: She went with Maya to get some stuff for her pregnancy.

Lexi: Well Im hungry so Im gonna get Ray and maybe get some Taco Cabana.

Mimi: Just get me a drink. Not hungry today.

Lexi: D?

Demi: Nah Im good.

Lexi: How about I take everybody on a trip and leave you and Prince...alone?

Mimi: I'll stay but I think I might watch some dramatic shows.

Demi: Ok whatever.

Lexi left and pretty soon I heard all the guys shouting and the door slammed.

Demi: Ok Mi, Im gonna go talk to him I guess.

Mimi: Shhhh! I think Juanita is sleeping cheating on her husband.

Demi: (Softly) So damn weird.

I walked downstairs and heard Prince in the kitchen. I was right in the doorway but I didnt know what I would say. His back was to me so he didnt know I was standing there..until he turned around. I gave a small smile but he put his stuff up and grabbed his plate. I hurried and blocked the doorway so he couldnt get out.

Demi: We need to talk.

He just stood looking at me like he didnt care and I was speechless.

Demi: I mean..I want to know whats going on..with us?

He smirked and turned his head but he still refused to say a word to me. He tried to go past me but I blocked his way again.

Demi: You dont get to leave until we talk.

He kinda furrowed his eyebrows together and set his plate down. He got close and at first I thought he was going to kiss me but he kinda pushed me hard  making me hit myself hard on the counter then he grabbed his plate again and simply stepped over me and went upstairs. I wanted to cry but I wanted to wait until I went back to Mimi. I hurried upstairs and crawled on my side of the bed and just let the tears flow. What have I done?

Alright you guys Ive been busy, lazy, tired, and kinda sick but I come back for you guys.

Vote

Comment