chapter 42

Demi above.

~Jacob~

I gently stroke D's hair as she lightly snores in her sleep and a wave of guilt is washed over me as I look back at what I did earlier.

If d found out she would never forgive me and my mum would likely kill me considering she hates Tammi with a passion.

I never meant for it to go that far but it did....I guess you could say I still sort of have some feelings for Tammi even though she's irritating like a mother f*cker.

My phone starts ringing and as I reach over to grab it from the night stand demi grabs it and answers the call putting it on loud speaker.

Demi: who's this

Tammi: bitch let me talk to my man

Demi:your man?*glares at Jacob* bitch who tf is u

Tammi: its Tammi hoe now give the phone to my jakey poo.

Demi:*hangs up and throws Jacobs phone at him*

Demi sits frozen staring at the wall with a bothered expression on her face. Tears begin to roll down her face and she shakes her head in disbelief. I try to hug her but she slaps me and starts pushing me off the bed.

Demi:GTFO GO LIVE WITH THAT HOE*starts throwing things*

Me:calm down d...let me explain

Demi:THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN JUST GO...just go...please

I sigh and start packing some stuff that I'll need for the week then I get in my car and drive straight to Tammi's house.
As i pull up into her driveway she opens her door smirking and leads me to her room. I lay back exhausted and close my eyes then I feel Tammi straddling my lap and kissing on my neck.

Me:please can I sleep I'm tired man

Tammi: I wanna fuck..please please please*pouts at me*

Me:*laughs*fineee

And I guess u knew where it went from there😋

Vote😌

Comment💬

And stay supportive💗

~shay~