chapter 15

Demis mum above( she's in her late 30s)

Prince POV

I gave Demi a soft kiss but I didnt want to stop. At first she didnt kiss me back but after a few second her lips moved in sync with mine. I rested my body on hers and rubbed her legs. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her bruise for a minute and shook my head.

Prince: I didnt tell'em that. I swear.

She nodded OK and brushed her hair behind her ear. I leaned back down and kissed and she arched her back a little. 

Demi POV

I couldnt even think straight with Prince kissing me. His lips were soft and the way he touched me felt so amazing. He started to kiss my neck and I bit my lip.

I found myself trailing my hands taking off his jacket and up his shirt.

He kissed me on my lips again but licked the bottom one with his tongue to gain entrance.
I decided to mess with him and not let him in but he nicked the bottom lip and I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

I kissed him harder and her started to grind on me a bit. He moved his lips down to my neck again and I gave some soft gasps while gripping his hair.

He sucked on my neck for a second while I wrapped my legs around his waist. He grinded on me a little harder and I started to moan a little.
His hands trailed up my shirt and I flipped us over but since we were on the couch we landed on the floor with me on top.

He pulled me closer to his body and I was the one who was grinding on him now.
I kissed his neck a little while he war gripping my waist and groaning a bit.
I kissed him again but he stopped and looked at me before squinting his eyes and throwing me off of him.

I was gonna ask him what was wrong but I heard the lock unlock and my mom walked in.

DM: Hey honey. 

Demi: Hey.....mom. What are yoou doing home so early?

DM: Well I have to pack.

Demi: Oh this is my uummm..partner Princeton. Pack for what?

DM: Princeton Perez?

Prince: Yes ma'am.

DM: I know your mother Rosa. In fact I was just talking to her and Demi, your going to be staying with her for a few months.

Demi: What?!!!

I was going to be spending the next few months with a guy that has mixed feelings for me. Mom.......I hate you.