Chapter 44

Tammi POV

I'm sitting on my sofa in the living room laughing at how easily I was able to get prince back.
Demi's dum ass is unaware that me and Jacob started sleeping around after 3 months into their relationship and that I have a one yr old son by him(Jacob and demi have been going out for two years if y'all forgot or didnt know).

His name is jaden and he's my ticket to getting Jacob to stay with me forever and so far its working.

Prince POV

I stretch my arms and look over to where Tammi usually sleeps but she's not there. I get up quickly get washed and dressed then go to check on my son jaden. Honestly I'm going to have to talk to Dee about this one because I know I fucked up and I dont know if she'll ever take me back and then there's my mum.I fucked up. But its to late now.

I pick jaden up as he smiles at me and tries to stick his fingers up my nose. I playfully swat his hands away laughing then I head to the kitchen to heat up his bottle. After I feed jaden I burp him then go to the living room to chill. when I walk in I see Tammi sitting on the sofa laughing her ass of looking demented asf.

Me: why Tf you laughing like that

Tammi:*smiles* no reason..just thinking about something funny

Me:*raises eyebrow* mhm...anyway I'm gonna go back home today to get some clothes

Tammi: *frowns*fine..dont be long though

Me:i wont*puts jaden on the sofa*

I grab my car keys then head out to mine and Demi's house.

Demi POV

................................

OK so guys my new book wild thoughts has just been. published and I have decided that the main character Ayanna will not have split personality thats very complicated to do but I may add it to someone else in the book in the future.

Vote

Comment

Opinions

~shay