chapter 21

Demi POV

I woke up in my bedroom. What the hell? Last I remember I was in the living room talking to Mimi. I looked over at my dresser and saw my name on a piece of paper.

Note:

Demi I went with the guys to get something to eat. You were still sleeping so I didnt want to wake you but Ill bring you something back. Mimi.

Damn it Mimi. I put on my slippers since i still had on my clothes from yesterday and went to the bathroom. I didnt bother texting Mimi since I knew she and Roc would be catching up so I tried to text Maya until my door opened.

Prince: Oh your up?

Demi: Why are you still here? I thought everybody went out to dinner.

Prince: Oh yea I stayed back. Wasnt hungry.

Demi: Oh.

He kinda just stood in the doorway not saying anything.

Demi: I guess you can come in.

Prince: This is basically my house. Of course I can come in.

He came over and almost pushed me off the bed.

Demi: Can you be more annoying?

Prince: Of course I can.

I didnt know what to say to him. I mean everytime something happened it was always uncomfortable.

Demi: Why are you in here?

Prince: I was bored. Wanted to watch TV.

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

Demi: Why are you really here?

He just looked at me not saying anything.

Prince: I can leave.

Demi: No you dont have to.

Prince: You mean you dont want me to.

Demi: (Sigh) Why are you so confusing?

He gave a small shrug and continue to stare at me. I got a little uncomfortable so I looked around. When I looked back at him he was closer than he was before. Weird. I didnt even feel him move. He slid an arm around my waist and hurried and pulled me closer to his body.

Demi: (Softly) Please dont. You know we cant.

He smiled at me and started kissing my neck. I wanted to throw him off of me but I couldnt find the strength.

Prince: Tell me when to stop.

His kisses traveled a little further down my body and I was trying to say stop but it wouldnt come out. He came back up and gave me a passionate kiss. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck so our bodies were closer. He started kissing my neck while he slipped a hand in my pants.

Demi: (Moaning) You need to stop.

Prince: You sure?

He planted soft kisses on my neck and rubbed me a little harder. I bit my lip a little since he was doing the opposite of what I asked. I felt his take off my pants and panties and laid me on my back with him on top.

Demi: Prince please stop.

He kissed me deeply and moved to my neck, giving me a hickey, then to my stomach.

Demi: (Moaning) Prince...I swear.

He finally kissed my sweet spot and I flinched a bit. He teased me a bit a kept kissing it softly before he started to lick me up and down.
I clutched the sheets and arched my back as I felt his tongue slide in and out of me and gently nibbled on my clit.
I refused to moan his name so I bit my lip.
He went faster and my legs started to shake a little wild. He kept going at a faster pace than before until I realized I was moaning his name.
He held me down a bit until I came while he licked me all up. I loosened my grip on the sheets as Prince came back up to my face.
He looked at me while I raised up so I could kiss him. He deepened it while I took off his shirt.
We kissed again while he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I gave it to him while he unbuttoned his pants but we both jumped back into reality.

Ray: AYE PRINCE!!! WE BACK WITH THE FOOD.

Prodigy: HE MEANS WE BACK WITH MY CHICKEN AND YO SUSHI.

Prince: Oh fuck!

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Demi: (Tearing up) Just...just get out.

He hurried and put on his shirt and looked back at me.

Prince POV

I hurried and closed Demi's door. I didnt mean to take it that far. I just wanted to kiss her and leave but she just makes me want to do things to her sometimes. I bit my lip a little but rushed downstairs and saw everyone with their food in the living room.

Roc: You good man?

Prince: Yea I was in the bathroom.

Mimi: Demi up yet? I got her food.

Prince: (Acting annoyed) Then you should go check on her!

Mimi: Boy dont make me hurt you. Go wake her up.

I rolled my eyes and hurried upstairs. I knocked on her door but she didnt answer so I opened it and saw her on the bed, with her shorts on of course.

Prince: Uh Demi. Mimi's got your food.

Demi POV

What do I even say to him? I wanted to cry but Mimi's physic ass would figure everything out so I just got up and walked past him but he pulled me back close to him.

Prince: You all right?

I lowered my head a bit while he put both hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He raised my head up and gave me a small kiss.
I thought I pulled back but we ended up kissing even deeper. His hands went a little below my butt and picked me up while I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He bit my lip a little and grinded on me but I hurried and jumped down before things could go further. He tilted his head back while I walked off. Can he just make up his mind about what he wants?

Oohhh Prince and Demi. I got more drama coming up. So comment