chapter 22

Prince POV

Everybody was downstairs watching a movie but Demi kept ignoring me. I mean I could say I felt bad for playing with her emotions but Im a guy and I have needs. Maybe I wanted to get my needs from her. What am I even saying? I cant fool myself.

Demi POV

Mimi: (Whispering) Girl you all right?

Demi: Yea Im just tired is all.

I wasnt lying. I was tired. Tired of Prince and his ways. I just shook my head at how I broke my own promise to myself. My thoughts were inturrupted by the doorbell ringing.

Prince POV

Prince: Aye Roc get that.

Roc: This aint my house niggah. Im just a guest.

Ray: I got weak legs.

Prodigy: You really gone ask me that while Im eating my chicken? This niggaahhh.

I got up and opened the door but I wish I hadnt.

Tammi: Hey babe. Brought the girls so we could hang. That cool?

Prince: Not like you asked before you came.

Tammi: Okay cool.

Tammi and the girls walked past me but I could already feel the tension with my back turned.

Tammi: What the fuck is she doing in your house?

Prince: Tammi look-

Tammi: NO! Obviously you have some slut in your house and your okay with it. What the hell Prince? Like why is she here?

Prince: Because my mom said so. So if you want take it up with her.

I walked past her and sat on the couch while Tammi sat next to me and the Lexi and Maya sat with Prod and Ray.

Lexi: Whatcha guys watching?

Roc: Dumb shit.

Mimi and Roc gave a small laugh together while everybody stared.

Mimi: What?!

Tammi: (Whispering) Babe? Im sorry. I just dont like her and seeing her at your house- I dont know it just got me mad.

Prince: Yea all right.

Tammi: What else do you want me to do?

She stared at me for a bit then slumped down in my arm. I looked at Demi but I guess she could feel me staring and started texting.

Prince: Aye yall Im tired so uh...good night I guess.

All except Demi: Later.

Prince: Babe you coming?

Tammi: Yea sure.

We got to my room but as soon as I closed the door Tammi started to strip down to her black lace bra and panties.

Prince: Tammi what the hell?

She grabbed my hand and laid me down on the bed where she unbuckled my pants and started kissing my neck.

Prince: Tammi you are a bad girl.

Tammi: I think thats what you love best about me right? You got it?

I leaned over to my dresser and pulled out a condom while she slipped it on with her mouth.

Tammi: You ready?

Prince: I think the correct question is are you ready?

Next Morning

Demi POV