chapter 35

Demi POV

Lexi: Come on just tell us whats wrong?

Maya: I leave for an hour and I come back to see you miserable. Tell us.

Mimi: Demi. seriously. Just man up and tell us why your so..mopey.

Demi: (Crying) I-I just need to be alone and think.

Maya: Was it Prince? Cause Tammi was with me.

Lexi: Of course it was Prince.

Mimi: She thinks both guys hate her or some shit.

Maya: Watch your mouth. She's sensitive. Lets just go talk to him.

Mimi POV

We all hurried downstairs and surprisingly, Prince was already in the den by himself.

Lexi: What the hell is wrong with you?

Prince: Im trying to watch a horror. That a problem.

Maya: No but we want to know the problem between you and Demi.

Prince: So..you guys are going to fight her battles or something? That is pathectic. Just like her.

Mimi: You werent saying that when you were damn near about to fuck her!

Prince: I wasnt then...but I am now.

Lexi: You are such an asshole.

Prince: But I was also the one she played pawn with. I was in her game and now she's in mine. Id rather you guys just let that be.

Maya: Grow up!

She and Lexi hurried and stormed upstairs.

Prince: Am I the bad guy now?

Mimi: No. But you are the one that gave up on her. As if you love Tammi like you do her. It sounds like the old Prince is taking over you and just letting her drift away. Why?

Prince: I cant answer that.

Mimi: There is a difference between cant and wont Prince! There's also a difference between happy and miserable, single and taken. Can you really answer which one you are?

He kinda just looked off to the side, not  able to answer my question.

Mimi: Yea I thought so. Maybe you should grow up and leave your old life behind you.

I hurried back upstairs to my room and Demi was just looking away. In her own little world.

Lexi: So if this gets back to Tammi..we're fucked.

Maya: I think we all know Tammi will find out sooner or later.

Demi: Then we wait.

She shifted her eyes away again and at this point I really wonder if Demi would seriously risk it all for Prince?

Even is she did I would be in her corner but I did think about what Prince said about her being a pawn in his game.

Just what game was he trying to play?

Hey guys so after I finish this season (hint hint) I will give you guys 3 options of what you guys would prefer with my stories.

Vote

Comment