chapter 16

Demi POV

DM: Yea I got transfered to go to New Jersey for a couple of months and I was telling your mom, Princeton, and she said that you could stay with her and meet her son but uh..I guess you guys already know each other.

Prince: Oh yea. We know each other real good.

DM: Oh thats perfect. Well Demi go pack your clothes cause I'll already be gone in the morning so I'll drop you off.

Demi: BUT MOM-

DM: Im not gonna argue with you. Your not staying here by yourself for all these months. End of discussion so go pack.

I was so frustrated. I stomped upstairs and violently threw my clothes and underclothes in my bags. I went backdown stairs and saw Prince glaring at me.

Prince: Your mom said she was gonna take a shower and get ready.

Demi: Oh. (Long pause) So how did you know my mom was here?

Prince: I didnt. I just realized that I was making out with a slut.

I just titled my head at him and went in the kitchen. Prince was helping himself to my TV so I just said fuck it. In 10 minutes my mom helped me with my bags and me and Prince hopped in the car.

DM: Im just gonna miss you so much!!

Demi: (Annoyed) Yea mom.

DM: Okay okay I get it. But at least I found a friend of mine AND YOURS.

Demi: Oh hes not my friend.

DM: You kids and your crazy sayings. Oh lets turn up or yoloo and shit.

Demi: Its yolo mum. Yolo.

I heard Prince giggling in the backround.

Prince: You sound like my mom Ms. Nieves.

I rolled my eyes since he was trying to put on a good impression.

DM: Well Prince I have heard many things about you and to be honest I didnt know you knew Demi but Im glad.

Im not. We pulled up to Prince's house (above)and I had to say I was kinda shocked. Prince got my bags out the trunk while I said goodbye to my mom. I watched her drive away and turned my attention to Prince who threw my bags on the ground.

Prince: You can carry them whore.

He walked off and I rolled my eyes.What just happen between us clearly didnt mean anything. Whatever. I struggled to get up those steps but I managed.

Rosa: Oh you must be Demi.

Demi: Yea thats me.

Rosa: Oh my gosh you are so gorgeous. If only my son had tasted in girls like you instead of that no good tramp Tabbi.

Prince: Her names Tammi ma.

Rosa: Todo lo que sabe que no me gusta esa chica!! (Whatever you know I dont like that girl!!)

She turned back to me with a smile.

Rosa: Let me show you your room.

She grabbed one of my suitcases and walked upstairs to my room.

Demi: Its so beautiful.

Rosa: Thank you. Now I will be gone most of the time but if you want you can have a girl friend over since Princeton always has his guys.

Demi: Oh thanks.

Rosa: I have to get ready for work but welcome. Oh and tonight Prince is making enchiladas for you.

Demi: He can cook.

Rosa: Part of that hispanic blood in him. Well I'll see you later.

I put my bag down next to my other one and plopped on the bed. I literally have stooped to the lowest I have ever been. Im living with Prince the worst of all. This was going to be a long few months.

Hey guys. School is ok and boring at the same time but here I am. Prince is crazy and Demi is probably gonna be screwed. But I have more drama and stuff for you guys. Comment,