chapter 10

MONDAY

Demi POV

Me and Mimi were getting ready to go to school. I was kinda nervous people would laugh at me but I tried to stay confident. 

Mimi: Give me a few more minutes! I gotta find my shoes.

While she looked for her shoes I put on a beanie and some perfume. (Outfits above Demi's outfit is the Grey one and Mimi's is the green one )

Mimi: Girl when did you get a lip piercing?

Demi: Ive been having it. My hole doesnt really close that fast so I can go a few days without wearing it.

Mimi: Cool. Lets get going.

We hopped in her car and arrived at school in 10 minutes. I was still nervous when I got out. I felt people were staring at me as I walked down the hall but I think it was my imagination. I hope.

Mimi: I gotta talk to Mr. Edwards bout my project so I'll see you in fifth then at lunch.

Demi: All right. Guess Im gonna be in the bathroom.

I walked in but I tried to hurry and turn away when I saw Tammi and her friends.

Tammi: Oh wow. Once again the sluts back. But somethings missing? Maya do you know what it could be?

Maya: Oh yea. Two buckets of red punch.

Lexi: Dont you ever wear pants? Or do you always have to show off your ass?

I couldnt think of a comeback fast enough so they laughed and walked past me calling me a slut. I stayed in the bathroom until first period came where I had to deal with Ray. I walked in and he was already there but he didnt say anything to me. He didnt even look at me. I would say somethings up but Im kinda thankful. 

3rd Period

Prince POV

Ok I was kinda happy that I would be seeing Demi but I needed to think of something embarrassing to do to her. Just then she walked in the class with these short shorts and a lip piercing. She didnt bother to look my way. Smart girl.

Prince: Hey give me some paper.

Prod tore me a sheet and I got my straw and hit her in her neck.

Demi POV

Prince hit me with a spitball but I still couldnt look at him. 

Demi: Hey Mr. New Teacher? Can I go to the bathroom

NT: Hurry up.

I hurried and left out the class but I wasnt going to skip or he would report me.

Prince POV

Prodigy: Hurry man go.

Prince: Hey Mr. New Teacher? Is it alright to see if my mom dropped off some supplies for me?

NT: Hurry up.

I smiled and walked out the class. I saw Demi turn the corner so I waited by the lockers.

Demi POV

I stayed in the bathroom wiping Prince's spit off of me and playing with my hair. I left but as soon as I walked out I felt Prince grab my arm and pin me against the lockers.

Prince: You havent said anything all day to me. Why?

Demi: (Head down)....What do you want?

He tilted my head up and slowly took off my glasses and broke them in front of my face. I didnt even move. I wasnt in the mood for him today and he picked up on that cause he tilted his head a bit but then started to stare me up and down.

Demi: What?!

He didnt answer so I tried to walk past him but he pinned me against the lockers again...but he was kinda in between my legs a little and really close to my face. I could literally feel him breathing.

Prince: Why the piercing?

Demi: Why not?

He just stared at me for a while before he leaned closer. He didnt kiss my but his lips touched mine a little. I kinda wanted to faint cause right now...I was kinda into him.

Demi: What are you doing? If your gonna kiss me then just do it.

Prince: Im with Tammi so that just proves your a slut.

Demi: Then let me go.

For a minute he stared in my eyes the I felt both his hands slowly trail down my back to my butt and kinda pulled my legs towards his lower stomach. I really wanted him to do something cause this boy knows how to turn a girl on but he gave me a hard push back to the lockers and walked back to class. I needed to catch my breath cause that was intense and sexy at the same time. I just hope he didnt notice how I was kinda looking at him. I waited a few more minutes then walked back to class...still not making eye contact with Prince. As soon as the bell rang I hurried out to go find Mimi. I wonder if she could give me advice on what just happened.

I dont know what to say right now other than people still arent commenting and if that continues this will be my last story cause nobody wants a story without comments. Comment, rate and subscribe.