chapter 40

Recap:

Demi POV

I grabbed a bobby pin from my hair and unlocked it but he wasnt in his room. I wandered to his dresser and saw a small necklace. (above^) I picked it up and on the blade part is had the initials J.G.P

Prince: What the hell are you doing in my room?

Continue:

I hurried and gripped the necklace and put it behind my back kinda slow. Prince was just glaring at me. I guess he just took a shower since his whole upper body was wet and all he had on was a towel around him.

Prince: So?

Demi: (Softly) So what?

Prince: What the hell are you doing in here and second what do you have?

He slowly closed the door behind him and just stood glaring at me. I really didnt know what to say.

Prince: I swear to god Demi...

I didnt even look him in the eye I feel bad. He walked up to me and tried to pry my hands open but I tried my best to keep them as tight as possible. He tried to turn me the opposite way but I twisted the other way and we both fell on the bed with him on top.

Prince: Demi Im not playing with you!

I slowly pulled my hand from behind my back and he snachted the chain from me.

Prince: Why do you have this? Where you going to steal it from me?

Demi: (Tears forming) Your mom told me. Everything. I just......wanted to prove a point.

Prince: What point was that?

Demi: That you can do whatever you want.

I just let the tears go down my face while he just looked at me.

Prince POV

Whatever I want? I wanted a lot of things but I only wanted one thing in all my times being.

Prince: Whatever I want?

She gave a small nod. I hurried and tossed the chain and wiped the tears from her face. Ive been torturing her and myself these past few days and I hate that. If anything it was hard for me to keep a straight face and not look at her during those times. What I really wanted....I wanted her.

Prince: (Whispering) You remember those 10 minutes?

She gave a small nod, her breath light and shallow.

Prince: I want that.

I brushed my lips on hers and gave her a small kiss. It didnt take long for her to kiss me back but at that it didnt take long for one of us to deepen it. I let my hand trail behind her back and untied her top.

Demi: Prince?

Prince: Yea?

Demi: Are......are you sure about me?

I looked her up and down her face and kissed her all the way to her neck. I felt her hands trailing up and down my back while I took off the rest of her bathing suit. I went back to her mouth and kissed her delicately before she unwrapped my towel.

I lowered myself a little bit to get ready to enter her but stopped and made sure it was OK. She gave the same small nod and I kissed her deeply to distract her from the pain.
I felt a small ball and pushed past it while I felt her flinch in pain. I kept going in and out so she got used to it but I kept kissing her so she wouldnt think about it. After a few minutes I felt her body relax and arched her back a littlefor me.
She wrapped her hands around my back and leaned her head back. I put both my hands down while she gripped the sheets with one hand.

Demi:Wait stop.

I did what she asked while she turned her and and focused on something.

Mimi: Hey you guys missed it!

Ray: Prince man come down!

Prince: As I recall that wasnt 10 minutes.

Demi: As I recall.......we dont want to get busted.

I gave her a long and deep kiss before I pulled out and put my towel back on while she did her clothes. I watched her begin to walk out but she stopped.

Demi: What about us?

Prince: Us?

There was a small silence but my mind was already made up.

Prince: Thats just it. There is an us.

She smiled and ducked all the way to her room I guess. I sat on my bed but damn. They couldnt have just stayed at the beach and pass out or some shit? Whats done is done but I only have one more thing to do. Break up with Tammi.

Whoo guys. Im trying to hurry and make new ideas to finish this story so I can finally do the story I will be committed to doing. Comment