chapter 18

Demi POV

So everybody was raving about the spring break costume party and for some reason Prince was kinda pushing me to go but I still didnt want to. I mean it was lame. Why couldnt it be a regular party? Whatever. I saw Mimi by her locker and started walking with her to class.

Mimi: So I already asked my mom and she said I could totally spend spring break with you.

Demi: Rosa was cool with it too so looks like I wont be entirely bored. Oh and guess what I found out?

Mimi: That Indian girl thats in our gym class is pregnant?

Demi: No. Where you even get that from?

Mimi: Eh.

Demi: No. Maya actually likes me. Like she doesnt think Im a slut or anything.

Mimi: Oooh girl. A third ally to our team. I like it. Plus I always knew she was never the mean type.

Demi: So maybe she can spend some time with us but Princetons goons dont know about me at his place. How are you and Roc?

Mimi: (Smiling) Better. And it turns out he never really cheated. It was a rumor. So we're talking again.

Demi: I think my girl is gonna have her man back.

Mimi: Now we should just focus on you....and your guy.

Demi: Whatever.

We both got in our Gym lines and stretched. The guys came out and sat on the bleachers. Of course I saw Prince but I did everything in my power to avoid him, also cause Tammi's in my class and I dont want to hear her mouth.

Gym Teacher: Ok so today is dodgeball. I will pick teams because some of you need a challenge.

I really thought I was going to be against Prince but instead me and him were teamed up but the good thing is Tammi wasnt on my team. Best believe I was gonna aim for that bitches face. The coach blew his whistle and all the fine boys hurried and got a ball. I saw a big afro come over my way but I ignored it.

Prince: So your just gonna ignore me?

Demi: What do I even say to you?

Prince: Maybe why you wont go to the dance.

Demi: Dont act like everything is okay between us. Plus you wouldnt want to get in trouble for talking to the slut now would you?

Prince: I actually dont but what does it matter anyway. It didnt mean anything.

He walked off and I slipped next to Mimi. It didnt mean anything. Thats the last time I fall for Prince's tricks. Im nothing but a honey pot that he wants to dip inside.

Mimi: You okay girl?

Demi: Yea its just that what if you were right before? I mean Prince-

Mimi: Prince is a guy who wants one thing but you are gonna be the girl to not give it to him. Make him want you, make him realize that your not a slut.

Demi: What if I dont like him?

Mimi: What if you do? Come on D, your not fooling me. Bring out your sexy when you guys are at home.

Demi: But me trying to seduce him when he has a girlfriend makes me look like a slut.

Mimi: NO! It only makes you a slut if you do it repeatedly with different guys.

The changing bell rang but I didnt move.

Mimi: Think about it girl.

What did I need to think about? Did I like Prince? NO! Well maybe a little.

Okay guys I might go ahead and skip a few days to the Spring Break thingy so prepare.

Comment