chapter 17

Maya's bikini is the 1 st one

Tammi's is the 2nd one

Lexi's is the 3rd one

Demi POV

(On the phone)

Mimi: You have to stay with him?

Demi: I know it sucks. Can you please come over? I think he's having his goons.

Mimi: Sorry hon I cant. Maybe after the spring break dance. Are you gonna go?

Demi: Nah I dont like costume parties. All girls do is dress like horny sluts and the guys dress corny as hell. Im out.

Mimi: Fine. Since the dance is next week AND is followed by spring break, I will spend as much time with you.

Demi: Your not going anywhere?

Mimi: Who am I going to visit? Half my family is dead or alive but still dead socially. Girl you are my first option.

Demi: Okay fine. But what am I going to do with Prince, his goons and bitch clique coming over?

Mimi: Dont worry about them. Besides Prince is fake anyway kissing you like that then calling you a hoe. Well fake or bipolar.

Demi: (Laughing) Yea your right. But I guess I'll let you go.

Mimi: See you soon girlie.

I hung up and heard the doorbell ring. I already knew it was those assholes so I just stayed in my room And texted random people on my phone. What the hell do you do in somebody else's house but dont want to talk to anybody? Fuck it. I'll find a movie.

Prince POV

Ray: Aye we should go swimming.

Roc: (Smiling at his phone) Yea bro.

Prodigy: What you smiling like you just got some free chicken for?

Roc: Im textin bro. Shut up.

Prince: So while Roc is having private time with his boyfriend lets go. And invite the girls too.

Ray: I got you.

I didnt get in the pool yet cause I wanted to wait for Tammi. I didnt tell the guys I had to stay with the slut but I was kiinda thinking about earlier. Her lips were soft and she had the sexiest legs to.

???:Prince!!

Prince: Oh huh? My bad babe?

Tammi: I've been calling you for the longest. You okay?

Lexi: Yea you looked like deep in thought.

Prince: Im good. Just school.

Maya: Well I call the jacuzzi since its hot right now.

Ray: Do whatever girl. Nobody cares.

Maya: Shush.

Prince: Come on lets go to our corner.

Tammi: (Whispering) We are not. Not with people in the pool thats weird.

Ray: I HOPE YALL NOT PLANNING ON HAVING SEX IN THIS POOL!!!!

Lexi: Babe I cant deal with you sometimes.

I took the opportunity to push Tammi in while she was looking at Lexi. As soon as she cam back up everybody was busting out laughing.

Tammi: Prince what the fuck?

Prince: Oh come on. You know you want to laugh.

Maya: (Laughing) I gotta pee. I'll be back.

Demi POV

I was watching Friday but I paused since I had to pee. I waited a sec to get up but slumped out of bed and ran into Maya.

Maya: Oh shit! What th-

Demi: Ok just say. Im a slut, Im a whore and all that shit.

Maya: Im not gonna say that. I dont even think that of you. I actually think your nice...and really pretty.

Demi: But-

Maya: Wait why are you here anyway?

Demi: My mom and his mom are friends, she's away on a trip and Im stuck with Prince.

Maya: Well he didnt say anything but uh-

Demi: Do you really think that?

Maya: (Laughing) Are you kidding me? I only say shit cause of Tammi. I mean I know she's my best friend and all but I think your really nice and so gorgeous. Like you are legit my girl crush.

Demi: Well dont flatter me.

Maya: It all right if I get your number so we can like...text?

We both swapped phones and exchanges numbers.

Demi: I just put D. You know just in case.

Maya: I got you. So....see you later?

Demi: Yea sure.

She walked down the hall and I walked back to my room but I realized....I forgot to go pee. Shit I dont want to get up.

Prince POV

Prodigy: What took you so long?

Maya: Damn I just had to pee then I took some selfies. Calm your balls.

Tammi: Oooohhh. Maybe she was textin some guy. Maybe a hot guy too.

Lexi: Tammi dont play like that.

Tammi: What?!

Ray: Yea girl. Too far...just dont.

I looked over at Prod and he did look a little suspicious now but he let it go soon. What did take her so long? I hope she didnt see Demi. Whatever. Even if she did she probably punched her or called her some names so Im good with that. Now I can just chill with my friends and maybe get it in with Tammi.

Sorry if its short but next chapter coming soon. Comment and vote

Like really with the comments. Tell me how Im doing, comment on the characters or the story. People act like they have nothing to say wether its good or bad.