chapter 43

Xavier above. Isn't he fine ladies 😍

Demi

I feel like such a fool.

I dont know why I even thought that he would love me and now I'm stuck pregnant with his child.

He didnt even try to defend himself and that shows me he doesn't care. I'll have to raise our child by myself.

I wash and get dressed in some sweats a tank top and some Nike sliders then I leave the house and head to the park to clear my head.

I sit down on a bench next to a playground and watch a group of children running and twirling around laughing frantically without a care in the world.

I smile at them while gently rubbing my belly and fantasizing about my future child I hope to have a lot of children when I grow up and get married.

I'm suddenly broken out of my thoughts by a guy who is pushing his son on a set of swings. I watch as the boy laughs while leaning back pretending to fly and his dad fondly smiles at him.
The guy stops the swings and his son runs of to play with the other children.
I check my phone I see that Jacob hasn't even tried to call or text me.

Typical.

I look up and see that the guy with the son is standing right in front of me smiling, showing off his pearly whites.

Guy: hi..uh could I sit here if you dont mind

Me:*smiles* Yh...Yh go ahead

Guy:*sits next to Dee* so what's your name if you dont mind me asking?

Me: Demi but you can call me Dee how about you, What's your name?

Guy: well my names Xavier but you can call me X

Me: so whats your sons name

X: his name is Xander...his mother named him after me before she left

Me: wdm before she left

X: *sighs* well after Xander was born his mum Anaya just left...I was supposed to collect Her and zander up from the hospital but when I got there the docters told me she'd already left with another man and nobody could find her.

Me:I'm sorry for making you speak about something so terrible you and Xander didnt deserve to go through that

X: it's OK..it was in the past and me and zander are doing great he's the only thing that keeps me sane.

Me:*smiles* how old is he?

X: he's three

Me:he's so cute

X:*smiles* like you ma

Me:*blushes*thanks..I guess

X: so can I have your number I'd like to see you again

Me:sure*hands him her phone*

X:*puts his number in and gives her phone back*

Me:*looks at contact name future husband😶😍💗*  future husband huh? *laughs*

X:*chuckles* of course*looks over at Xander* zander come on we've got to go now

Xander waves bye to his friends then runs towards us with his hands out giggling.He hops from one foot to the other and waves at me.

Zander: hi I'm zander and I'm thwee*holds up four fingers*

Me:*giggles*hello zander I've heard a lot about you

Zander: really..your pretty are you a princess

Me:*blushes* thank you and nope but I know that your a prince

Zander:*smiles widely*

X:well we best be going now its nearly time for lunch

Me:Yh I better get going to

X: so.. I'll call you?

Me:yes I'd like that*hugs xzander*bye zander

Zander:*waves* bye pretty lady

Me: *smiles and hugs x* bye x

X:bye wifey

I smile and watch X carry zander to his black Cadillac. He beeps as he drives past me and I wave at zander who is frantically waving at me. I sigh as I make my way back home and quickly stop in the corner shop to get some milk and some snacks then I head straight home.

When I get in I lock the doors and windows close the curtains/blinds and put away the milk and take the snacks to my room I lay across my bed watching orange is the new black season five. I think its not as good since poussay is gone she was my favorite.

I text the girls to see what they're doing but lexis still on her honeymoon with ray Mimi's spending quality time with ROC and Maya has gone to Philly with prod to visit his parents.

I turn off the TV and lay in the dark wandering about what Jacobs currently doing.

Vote

Comment