chapter 1

Demi above and her outfit for the first day of school

Demi POV

I finally got settled in my new house. Me and my mom had to move out to LA cause of her new job. Which meant I had to leave my friends...again but its whatever.

Demi Mom: Demi!!! Get down here your gonna miss your bus.

I slumped down the stairs wearing ^(above)

DM: You excited for your first day of school.

Demi: Oh yea just like I was excited about moving.

DM: I did this for us. Besides I could use the money. Now take a pop-tart and get started on walking.

I just rolled my eyes at her and headed out. I was standing on the sidewalk waiting for the bus to come up. After 5 minutes I finally got on but where do you sit when your the new kid?

???: You can sit with me if you want.

I looked and saw some pretty girl with her hair to the side. I smiled and sat next to her.

???: So what's your name new girl?

Demi: Im Demi. I just moved here from Maine. 

???: Im Mimi. And I've been living here for all my life.

For the rest of the bus ride talkin to Mimi. She was really nice and funny to.

Mimi: I guess Ill see you later.

Demi: Hopefully we have classes together.

Mimi: (Smiling) That would be amazing. See ya later.

We both walked out separate ways and I tried to find my first class, Algebra II. I walked in and started talking to my new teacher (who was kinda hot for a woman) while the bell rang.

Mrs. Gene: Ok class we have a new student. Demi Nieves. Lets get to know her.

Demi: Oh Im fine.

???: What size bra do you wear?!

I looked and saw some boy with two braids laughing with his friends.

Mrs. Gene: Ray!

Demi: Ummmm... I think Im a 32C. If that answers your question.

Mrs. Gene: Any real questions for Demi?

Ray: Ok fine. You a virgin?

Mrs. Gene: Ray!! Demi you can sit now.

I lowered my head a bit and sat in my desk while Ray and some others boys were just laughing. It felt like forever but finally class was over. I decided that Algebra II was not gonna be a class to my liking.

Ray POV

As soon as we got out of class I hurried over to my boys and told them about the new girl.

Ray: Aye yall we have got a new kid.

Roc: For real? It a boy or a girl?

Ray: Its girl with a nice rack. 

Prince: So where is this new girl?

Prodigy: the only place new kids go on their first day of school.

Ray: Locker dumb-ass.

Prince: Well lets go and pay a visit to her then.

I decided that I was gonna start on my Princeton Story then Im gonna go back to my other story. Comment, rate and subscribe. But really comment on the story and not when I should post.