chapter 4

Demi POV

I had already texted my mom and she said it was alright if I went over since Mimi was gonna take me home. We were sitting on the bus when I heard the last person I wanted to hear.

Prince: Aye whats up Mimi?

Mimi: Hey Prince. Whats ups Ray. Oh this is Demi.

Prince: Believe me. We've met.

I squinted my eyes at hims and turned away.

Ray: So Demi...how you liking school so far?

I didnt turn to face them but I heard them laughing.

Mimi: Ok. Weird. But anyways-

I wasnt even paying attention to Mimi. I was just thinking about today and what happened.

Mimi: Demi? Demi?!

Demi: Oh huh?

Mimi: Did you not hear us?

Prince: There is a party on Friday night and you're invited.

Mimi: Yea girl. We should go and make fun of drunk people.

Demi: No thanks.

Mimi lead to off the bus and to her walking route.

Mimi: Why not? Its gonna be fun plus this is a chance for you meet some people. Even the guys.

Demi: You dont understand!

Mimi:...

Demi: .....I..dont have any good clothes.

She just stared at me. I wanted to tell her about Prince and the others about what they did but I couldnt for some reason. But I wasnt lying about my clothes though. I didnt have any hot clothing styles.

Mimi: I am so glad you found me. I am a fashion goddess.

As she unlocked her door she dragged me upstairs and threw me on the bed.

Mimi: Every month I get like $5000 to go shopping so I barely have time to wear any of my clothes. You look about my size so hopefully they fit you right.

Mimi had so many clothes and I didnt think I would end up with so much. By the time it was 5:00 I had enough outfits for the next two years so Mimi dropped me off at home.

DM: Hey hon. How was your first day? And why so many clothes?

Demi: It was okay and my new friend Mimi gave me some of her old clothes.

I went upstairs and got the outfit Mimi picked out so me and her could be hot together and just went to bed.

Next Chapter on its way and I think you guys should finally get to know the "Bitch Clique".