chapter 3

Mimi above ^

Demi POV

I was stilly crying but I managed to get to the bathroom. I didnt have any bruises or marks but it hurt to stand straight. I tried to hurry to my class cause I was like 5 minutes late. I walked in and all eyes were on me.

Teacher: Who are you?

Demi: New student.

Teacher: Does the new student have a reason why she was 5 minutes late to my class?

???: SHE HAD TO CHANGE HER PAD!

The whole class laughed.

Teacher: Thats enough Princeton.

Wait. Princeton. I looked and saw the same boy who was punching me in my stomach and the other boy with the mohawk.

Prince: I would say Im sorry but I think I'll save that for another time.

Teacher: You can go ahead and take a seat next to Prodigy over there.

Great. I slowly went to my seat and kept my head down until I felt something hit the side of my head. I touched my hair and saw it was a spitball.

Demi: As if punching me wasnt enough?

Teacher: Is there something you want to share with the class Ms. Nieves?

The whole class looked back at me and I could see Prince in the corner of my eye giving me the evil eye.

Demi: (Softly) No it was just a thought.

I heard Prodigy and Prince laugh and throught the entire period would keep bothering me so when the bell rang I hopped out of my seat. I was happy I didnt have any of them for my English class but I did see Mimi.

Demi: Mimi!

She looked over at me and smiled.

Mimi: Thank god we have a class together. Especially this one. Teacher sucks.

I sat down next to her and we talked until class begun but even then we would still pass notes.

Mimi: Come eat lunch with me. I know your new and everything so you should meet my friends.

Demi: Cool where do I meet you at?

Mimi: At the front entrance of the school.

Demi: See you after the next period then.

I hurried and gave the note back to her before the teacher saw and the bell rang.

Skipping to Lunch

Demi POV

I was looking for Mimi but I was also trying to avoid Prince and his goons.

Mimi: Yo Demi! Over here!

I followed her voice and we went and got lunch and sat together.

Mimi: So I have to know. You see any cute guys here yet? Or girls if you roll that way.

Demi: Oh no I like guys but uh...

I looked behind her and saw the same guys with some girls at this big table.

Mimi: You got an eye on one of them?

Demi: Far from it. Who are they anyway?

Mimi: Well Prince, he is the basketball captain and can be such an ass, Ray is the two braided fool but he's funny as hell, Prodigy is kinda quiet but he sure can throw parties. Its literally an honor to be invited to one and Roc....well I dont want to talk about him.

Demi: And the girls?

Mimi: Oh them. I call them the Bitch Clique. That one right there is Tammi and shes with Prince. Trust me you dont want to get on that girls bad side. Maya is with Prodigy and Lexi is with Ray. 

Demi: What about Roc?

Mimi: Im his girlfriend...well his ex now. 

Demi: So that means-

Mimi: Yea I know. I used to sit at that table but I didnt feel comfortable. I mean Im still cool with everybody, even the girls but I dont talk to them like I used to.

Demi:Oh.

Mimi: You want to hang out after school. I feel like somethings wrong.

Demi: Its just...its my first day and I guess you could say I feel like crap along with this day.

Mimi: Ask and see if you can come over. Just say you have a partner assignment.

Demi: You sure?

Mimi: Im not like these fake bitches here. You can actually call me a friend.