Zara didn't say a word as she processed what madison said.
"A phone?"

"Yes, I believe so. She said to call her on it and she would know exactly where he is and she would find him."

"Right well that's something I guess."

"What are you thinking?" Madison asked turning around to face her, glowing friend.

"Well funny you should mention a phone, because I remember what was missing from mine."

"Oh my god! No way! What have you remembered?" Madison asked excitedly. Zara sat up on the bed and taped the right hand side of her, gesturing for madison to join her. Madison happily jumped onto the bed and sat next to zara eagerly waiting for her examination.

"Basiacally, its not alot but, I have remembered that I asked him for a location that night. And that is not on the messages. I think Ella might have deleted more than just saw her do."

"I think she's trying to help daxton cover something up. She asked for a guarantee for getting him out of this mess."

"Mmm maybe that is the case then. Whatever she's up to we need to solve it and solve it fast. Tomorrow morning makes the final 24 hours we have to solve my death, and I don't want to alarm you maddie, but I think my time is fading fast." She said holding out her hand in front of madison, her once glowing hand now fading into a dim light that barely shone on madisons leg.

"Zara are you okay?"

"Im fine, I just- we, just need to solve my death, before the time runs out."

"We will make it right. Tomorrow morning I'll call jack over and we can have one final brain storm for what we can do for you. Sound good?" Madison said crawling beside her and under the covers.

"Yeah sounds great maddie. Thank you." Zara said as she tucked her friend in placing a cold but gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Anything for you zara."

"Goodnight mads." Zara said turning the lights off.

"Goodnight."

Zara stayed in madisons room seated on the chair across the room, watching as madison drifted off slowly into a peaceful sleep, her never knowing what troubles were just around the corner if they should fail with their missing to solve her death.

As madison fell into a deep slumber full of beautiful dreams and stunning scenery all around her, zara was watching for the one familiar figure to appear from out of the darkness. The same glowing red eyes that would haunt zaras dreams, if she had any dreams to haunt.

She saw the glow from within the darkness of the streets below madisons room. Two piercing red eyes that seemingly floated on their own surrounded by complete blackness. Until at last the demon that haunted her mind came forth to speak with her at last.

Come to me now child!

His words echoed through her mind as he ordered her to come to him without once moving his lips.

Without hesitation, she followed his instructions, fearing what he would do if she dared to ignore him. She transported herself down to the street below where she faced the red eyes once and for all.

"Yes sir. How may I assist you?"

Dear child, you are aware you're time is almost up.

"I am sir."

And are you any closer to solving your death?

"Well, we are getting there sir-"

DONT LIE TO ME! He growled

She could feel his voice vibrating inside of her head. "Im not sir, we have a lead to investigate in the morning."

The way I hear it, is that you are no closer at this very moment than you were when you first came here to around these miserable lifeforms.

"These people are good people, they are trying."

Trying to do what? Save a girl who couldn't even protect herself when she was alive? He mocked.

Zara held her head low, even thought she couldn't remember her death and how she died, she didn't fully believe that she had tried her hardest to prevent it.

Don't forget our agreement Zara, if you don't solve you're death-

"I will solve my death." She said determinedly.

The eyes faded for a moment only to return with the full figure standing right infront of her. His dark figure looming over zara with a subtle dark smoke wisping around him and his face unidentifiable apart from his piercing eyes, his face blank as he stared down at her before speaking into her mind.

I'm glad you have determination, you're going to need it. Because if you don't solve you're death, you're soul is mine.
Sleep tight Zara, clocks ticking.

Zara looked to her left and was blinded by the glow of the sun shining down on her face. She felt her lifeless body ache with fear as she kept hearing his words echoing inside of her mind.