79

" Wake up "

Karina tapped your legs multiple times as she tried to wake you up. It's already morning yet till now you're still under the blankets sleeping like you have no classes.

She can't believe that you're actually lazing around on your first day of actually being together.

" Karinaaaa " You whined as you tried to pull yourself back to the bed. Karina is holding your left hand avoiding the injured one, pulling you up.

" Come on. We got to eat breakfast and go to class. You have class as far as I can remember. " seeing you still eyes closed while she's talking, she scoffed. " I have practice in a few hours too for the finals and I think you have one. " she explained pulling you up again.

Opening your left eye to take a peak at the girl to see if she's serious.

This time you let her pulled you up and didn't say anything.

" We have practice but I'm sure they're not going to let me. " You speak with your morning voice as you opened your eyes fully to look at her.

And once you did, there was a pure silence when your eyes met. A part of you and Karina still feels the whole thing is surreal, like what happened last night was just a dream, a pure dream.

" Karina. "

You finally breaks the silence.

" Hmm ? "

" Can I kiss you ? "

Karina was a little taken back, she looks at your eyes trying to look for something, but all she could see is desire and sincerity.

She smiles, " Yes. "

You nodded your head and leaned closer to her as you pressed your lips together for a very short time before moving away.

She was about to complain but when she saw you plop down back to the bed with your face on the pillow.

She smiled finding you cute.

Heck, she Didn't even know you can be this cute. So cute to the point she find herself hovering on top of you, trying to remove the pillow on your face.

" One. " Karina warns when you won't stop pulling the pillow back to you.

" You just want a kiss! " You shouted while chuckling.

Karina scoffed, you were completely right about that. " Yes. So give me more. " She seriously answered before pulling the pillow with all her strength, and when she was able to pull it out.

You look at each other again, waiting for something, and you both know what it is.

" I'm not gonna make the first move. " Karina said.

You pouted.

" I was the one who kiss you first back then. " she added.

You scoffed and crossed your arms. " I confessed first. " Karina furrowed her eyebrows. " I said I love you first. " you stuck your tongue out to her making the latter to scoffed.

" That doesn't count. "

" Well start counting. " You chuckled before taking a deep breath ready to said something.

" I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love yo- "

Karina rolled her eyes, what a childish act she witness.