25

" Is Verna at the school already ? " Yuqi annoyingly asked after opening the council room.

She was expecting her friends to be at the council room Early this Saturday since there are still Saturday classes, though to her surprised she saw Karina alone inside.

Using her phone while sitting infront of her own table.

" I don't know. why ? " Karina answered still with her eyes fixed on her phone.

She don't know who is Yuqi talking too but since she's aware that she's alone beside before Yuqi entered, she decided to answer the question.

Closing the door really hard startling the hell out of Karina. She look at her friend with confusion when she saw her annoyed expression.

" This is annoying! " Yuqi exclaimed, " They moved the game today "

" What ?! " Karina reacted, shock from what she just heard.

" They moved it today's afternoon All because boys team will have a scrim tomorrow " She explained as she took a sit on the couch and faced Karina's direction.

" That's mistreatment " Karina said and Yuqi nodded her head.

" I'm panicking " and she really is, " How sure are you to make Verna join ? " With that Karina look at her with an unsure look.

" Honestly I'm not sure " She shrug her shoulders.

Getting startled when they heard a knock from the door.

Yuqi glance at Karina who just shake her head having no idea who is it, though they think it's just their friends.

But the time Yuqi approach the door and opened it. She started getting nervous again.

" I heard the game is today "

It was Seulgi who knocked on the door as she come by to the council room hoping she could meet Yuqi and know what's happening to the condition she said.

" Yes Unnie, They moved it " Yuqi find the strength to talk despite the nervousness she's feeling.

Karina who's a little far from them are listening to their conversation quietly.

" I am free this afternoon since the principal will let the students watch the game " Seulgi began, " I also talk to my members and they said they are also free. " she looked at Karina and gave her a smile which Karina gave back.

" You're going ?! " Nervous Yuqi, said.

" Depends " Seulgi shrug her shoulders. " We're gonna be there to watch or we're gonna be there to play. It all depends if you successfully did the condition I wanted "

Yuri gulped and Karina is now currently fighting herself to not laugh by her friend reactions.

" So ? Is she gonna play ? " Seulgi asked, which took long for Yuqi to answered. She glance at Karina who's now shaking her head when she already know what is her friend going to say.

" Yes Unnie she will " Yuqi lied.

An answer that Seulgi didn't expect to hear but she knows that was a lie. " Okay. We'll go there but make sure I'll see her there " That was the last thing Seulgi said before bidding her goodbye to the two girls.