38

On your way to the Gym Pool B right after the class ended.

You weren't even shocked when you saw your classmates at you and Ryujin's back probably on their way to watch the scrimmage too.

" What took you both so long ? " Giselle said once she saw you and Ryujin approaching where they are, which is the same position where all of you would sit.

" Overtime " Ryujin answered while shrugging her shoulders.

Taking a sit at the 2 reserved seat beside Giselle you took the one while you wait for Ryujin to take the other beside you.

" Where's Yeji ? " Ryujin asks as she wonder her eyes to the seats only to not see her girlfriend.

" Dugout, suddenly they told her to join the scrimmage " Lia answered and Ryujin nodded her head as a response.

Feeling a tap at your shoulder as you gaze up infront.

You saw Ryujin giving you that teasing smile once again. " What ? " You confusingly asked.

" Come with me. Let's go to the dugout " She answered.

" And ? Why would I ? " and instead of answering your question again. Ryujin grab your hand and force you to stand on your seat to drag you down the stairs, to go at the dugout.

Letting out a sigh as you let the latter drag you. You put your phone on your pocket once you enter inside the dugout.

" Where's Yeji ? " She asked on one of the girls inside the girls room.

" They're at the changing room " One of them answered.

Noticing that Ryujin is taking you with her on that familiar hallway. You looked at her with confusion. " Don't tell me we're going at the changing room ? "

Receiving a nod of a head and a smile from her, you once again sigh when she Continued dragging you.

" Is Yeji inside ? " Ryujin asked the girl that just left the changing room, who you remember named as Mina.

Noticing your presence behind Ryujin, Mina gave you a smile which you also did in return, for you to not act like rude. " Yes. She's already changing " Mina answered her.

" Aah " Ryujin reacted, " Are they many inside ? "

Shaking her head as an answer. Mina look at her, " It's only her and Karina inside. " She once again answered.

" Thankyou! "

Mina flashed a smile at you and Ryujin before saying that she need to go.

" What the heck are you doing ?! " You panickingly asked Ryujin who attempted to touch the door knob to open the changing room but only for her to get stopped by your hand.

" Entering inside duh " She rolled her eyes at you as she attempted to reach for the door knob only for hee to get stopped again.

" Didn't you understand the word THEY'RE CHANGING ? " You pinpointed.

" Yes they are changing. We'll just wait for them to leave the changing stall " She explained. " Can't you just wait here outside ? " You pointed the place where she's standing at.

Shaking her head as an answer your eyebrows furrowed when you saw her gave you that meaningful smile.

You know what does that supposed to mean so you removed your grip to the door knob and let her enter inside with you dragging her from behind.

" Don't tell me you're going to give her that thing ? " You asked her not so straight, the thought of saying that word makes you cringe and embarrassed for her.

" Yes. I'm going to give her a goodluck kiss " Ryujin said making you to give her a disgusted face.

" GroSsss! "

Ryujin laughed at you and shake her head as she leaned her back at the wall while you leaned yours at the sink.

Hearing a door creaks from one of the changing stall.

You and Ryujin look at it's direction as you saw Yeji already wearing a swimmers suit.

" Oh ? What are you doing here ? " Yeji pointed her finger at you and Ryujin's direction.

" Ryujin said she wanted to give you a goodluck kiss " You quickly answered. " Which is so disgusting to hear and to see. "

Yeji Burst into laughter as she approaches Ryujin who's at the corner of the whole room.

" If you don't mind. Could you just leave the room if you're literally and figuratively really going to do it " You suddenly spoke after seeing their reflection at the mirror infront of the sinks.

Yeji's hand are already looped behind Ryujin's neck which makes it more uncomfortable for you.

Yeji and Ryujin look at your direction while chuckling and once you saw Yeji mumbled something to hear. Your eyebrows furrowed when Ryujin gave you that meaningful smile.

" What ? " You faced them.

" Nothing " They shake their heads. " We're leaving. Karina's still changing wait for her " Yeji said before dragging Ryujin out of the changing room.

Leaving you and Karina who's still changing, alone inside.

Now this is much better than seeing that couple kissing infront of you, it's so disgusting to your opinion, well as if you haven't done it to someone.

Opening the faucet to wash your hands for no reason while you wait for Karina.

You look at infront of you once you heard a door creaks.

There you saw her looking at you at the reflection, while you're looking at her through her reflection at the mirror too.

Quickly looking away as you realized what just happened, you move your eyes to your hands and close the faucet after washing them even though they're not dirty at all.

" Did they left ? " Karina asked you while she approaches the last sink opposite from you, to wash her hands.

" Yeah. They're going to do something " You said as you leaned your back at the sink.

" You mean kissing ? " upon hearing what did she said.

You groaned making her to look at you before diverting her gaze back to the water and her hands.

" Why do you have to said it straightly ? " you were trying to not say the right word but this girl just said it.

" Why ? Are you embarrassed ? " Ofcourse Karina heard You, Ryujin and Yeji's conversation. The changing stall isn't that sound proof after all.

" N-oo " You stuttered as you silently curse yourself for stuttering.

Hearing that you stuttered Karina smiled as an idea popped on her mind.

" For me they're disgusting and inappropriate " You explained.

________________