4

Leaving the classroom quickly after the dismissal.

You failed to leave the door when someone grab your bag and pulled you back inside your room.

" What ?! " You irritatingly faced them, but they seems unbothered even if they know you could punch them anytime soon.

" We're still not done about what we're talking about earlier. " Giselle said, making you to rolled your eyes as you remove Ryujin's hand on your bag.

" What about ? " pretending as if you don't know what are they talking about.

" Karina Yu.. " Yuna answered while she shrug her shoulders when all of you finally leave the classroom.

" What about her ? " You questioned as you walk ahead them.

" I still can't believe it.. " You heard Ryujin said.

" Is that why you're at the gym pool earlier ? " Yena asked.

" Ryujin told me so, besides how could I not come there if she's already dragging me inside just because she don't want to miss her girlfriend's game "

Ryujin shrug her shoulders at them, admitting that she did it.

" What's wrong with you ?. You like our school council president "

Confused, you were confused why would Winter said that.

" Why ? What's wrong with her ? " It's not that you're not allowed to date anyone, but your friends reactions are so annoying for you.

" You know the rumors saying that no one wants to date her because she's boring ? " Winter suddenly brought up, she's one of the school Council members after all. Ofcourse she knows something.

You stopped walking and face your back to look at her. You don't know anything much about Karina since you don't have any plan to do so.

But this one makes you interested.

" A guy dated her last year. He was her first boyfriend and Karina is not boring that's what they said " Giselle said.

" What do you mean ? " You asks.

" She's well known in dating department meaning she already dated lots " Winter said. " She's not the hard-to-get type of person. More of she's a happy go lucky ? " She added.

Hearing a scoffed coming from your direction, all of them look at you.

" Why do you say it like you'd done this before ?. If you forgot. Karina's your best friend and President. You sound like backstabbing her "

Facing your back to them as you continued walking, Winter and Giselle just shrugged their shoulders.

You're right after all.

Stopping on a vending machine that was placed on the side of a hallway, you picked one as you open the can to take a sip.

Heck, you almost throw it to them when they're still behind you, probably following you.

" What ? "

" You know " Yena suddenly began. " For someone who claims to like someone, you look so unbothered " you won't deny, you really are unbothered.

" Ha ? " Confusion took over your head again.

" True " Yuna agreed with what Yena just said and the other did the same. " You weren't like this to Wonchae " Yuna added scrabbling your so called one and only's name.

" You show to her that you really like her, but with Karina right now. You're unusually quiet. " Ryujin said.

" I don't get it " You said before throwing the empty can, to the trash can after finishing it.

You started walking again and you can feel that they're still following you from behind. They must be really interested to something.

" We're saying why are you not making your move ? " Ryujin asked.

" Isn't that the reason why I came to the pool earlier ? " You had enough of this interrogation. You badly want to go home now.

But then you realized, there's something wrong with what you said.

" You went there because Ryujin drag you " Giselle was right.

" Why are you rushing me about it ? " It's not like they're the one who fake like Karina. But they're really overreacting about it.

" We didn't say that " Yena disagreed. " What our point is we know you enough to know that you don't really have feelings for her. "

You're not liking where this conversation is going to again.

" When you like your one and only, you immediately gave her flowers. You're even tailing her like a dog, and you would always smile just because of her " Winter pointed out.

" And right now, from what we see it's clearly the opposite " Yuna added.

Letting out a sighed.

You stopped walking again and face them. You just left the school building yet this idiot friends of yours are still following you.

" What do you want me to do, just to make you believe that I'm telling the truth ? "

" Show it "

" Date her "

" Do your move "

" Make us believe that it's true "

" Court her "

They answered one by one.

" What if she don't want to ? " You asked trying to make an excuse to them.

" As Karina's best friend. I know her well. " Giselle said trying to sound like she's bragging about it. " Karina gives chances to people that's why she dated lots well if she don't want you to.."

" It's your problem " She chuckled and the rest did the same.

______________