37

Walking out of the field all together after having some random talks, and sharing laughters.

This girl beside you suddenly cling her hand to your arm, making you stiff.

" Oh my ghod. Why are you so stiff ? " Karina chuckled.

She can feel how frozen your arms are to the point that she decided to pull her hand back before your whole body could get stiffened.

" I told you I'm not a fan " You scoffed but it just makes her chuckled.

" Well you should get used to it. " you looked at her with confusion, " Knowing that we'll be spending more time together. You should get used to me clinging to you " she smiled.

" Are you drunk ? " You questioned as her smile quickly dropped and was change into a annoyed one.

" By the way " Karina began, and you hummed letting her to continue, while you look infront watching your way.

" I have a game later after recess time. I already asked Ryujin your class schedule and she said you have no class after recess. So yeah watch me " She Continued making you scoffed.

" Is it required ? " You asked her.

" You don't want ? " seeing that blank face and unexplainable expression.

" Kidding Well- " You chuckled nervously, " What time ? "

" Where ? "

" Why ? "

" Because ? "

" When ? "

" And How ? "

You questioned one by one earning a quiet groan from her but well she still decided to answer your dumb questions.

" 9:30 after recess "

" Gym Pool B "

" Why ? Because I want you to "

" Because ? That's what my admirers or someone who's courting me are supposed to do, like support their girlfriends "

" I already said later after recess. Why are you so annoying "

" How ? Would you crawl your way to the gym pool if I told you so ? "

Karina answered them one by one.

" I was just kidding okay ? " You looked at her, but Karina still have this unexplainable expression.

" So are you coming ? " She raises her eyebrow.

You scoffed and look back infront before stopping when the others stop to buy something at the vending machine.

" As If I have something to do ? I'm sure Ryujin's going to drag me again "

" Yes she might, but if she won't I'll make sure my friends will do it " Karina gave you a challenging look and you ignored it when you approach a vending machine to buy something too.

And while waiting for that milkis to fucking fall down. Karina's answers earlier rewinded to your mind as you notice something's off from one of them.

Grabbing that two milkis as you ignore your friends who's now teasing you.

You gave the other one to Karina which the latter gladly accepted and mouthed a thank you right after.

" Karina " You called her while continuing to walk.

" Hm ? " She hummed before gulping the drink.

" You said girlfriends right ? "

She looked at you with confusion thinking what are you talking about. " Huh ? "

Facing infront as you gulp to the drink. You put it down and look at her, " You said. That's what my admirers or someone who's courting me are supposed to do, like support their girlfriends " You repeated.

" I'm only courting you in their eyes " You whispered making sure no one will heard it except her. " and we're not exactly together " You added.

But Karina being Karina who always have plans in her mind, whispered something that makes you speechless.

" Not Yet. "

Stopping infront of you and Ryujin's classroom after your friends insisted to take you.

They wave their hands now as you and Ryujin waited for them to leave, but seems like none of them have no plans to do so.

" Why are you still not leaving ? It's awkward that all of you are literally in here " You looked at them with confusion and waited for their answers, but instead of receiving some answers.

You saw them giving you a teasing smile, even Ryujin who's beside you while all of them are looking at Karina's direction.

Who's arms are crossed while giving you that sign, that god knows what is it.

" What ? " You asked them.

" You're not biding your goodbye to Karina ? You didn't even said Karina I'll see you later after our class " Yena said with a smirk formed on her face.

Looking at Karina's direction after hearing that. You scoffed and approach the girl they're talking about.

Karina looked at you with amusement but only for her to be disappointed.

" I'll see you after the class.. "

" That's it ? " All of them asked in disappointment. " What do you want me to say ?! " You annoyingly face them.

" No I love you's ? " Ryujin teasingly asked.

" What ? Ofcourse no " You shake your head making them confused. " I'm still courting her. I don't say I love you if we're not together. It's too cliché " You scoffed when they just gave you a nod still with that teasing smile.

And once you look at Karina. She gave you that look saying, "What now ? That's just it ?"

And you being not a type of slow person, bit your inner cheek and said something that you regretted to say right after.

" I'll see you later and I'll take you out on a date if you win "

with that you quickly enter inside the room and cover your face with your both hands which they see.

Karina smiled and face the others who's now giving her a teasing smile. " What ? " She asked them, now with a blank face.

" Let's go to the Gym pool, Yeji, Chan " She said before walking away from them without waiting for their answers, and without waiting them for her to get teased.

Once she can feel that the two is just behind her. Karina bit the inside of her cheek trying to stop herself from smiling.

Now that just motivated her to win the scrimmage.

She's going to make sure that the first so called friendly date you just had, will have a part two and a continuation.

_____________