64

The day for your second game this season playoffs had finally come and right now you're waiting for Ryujin to exit the restroom.

And while waiting you heard someone called your name, you looked up and saw a familiar face.

" Wonyoung! " You greeted with a smile.

" How are you ? glad you still remember me. " The girl named Wonyoung said. Ofcourse you know this girl there's no way you'll forget one of your former teammates at highschool.

" Im doing great. " you answered, as you watched her look at you with confusion.

" So you're back in playing baseball ? "

You chuckled nervously. " Yes and No "

" Huh ? "

" Secr- "

" Wonyoung! "

You and Wonyoung look at the girl where the voice came from. There you saw a unfamiliar and familiar girl approaching your position.

" Sorry. I just saw my former teammate " Wonyoung apologize to the girl, and since you're not the type of person who always like eavesdropping.

You looked away and just focused onto something randomly.

" This is Verna. One of my former teammates back then " You heard Wonyoung introduces you. You look at the girl only to see her looking at you seriously.

" Who's she ? " Wonyoung asked when she saw Ryujin beside you. Ryujin looked at them with confusion having no idea who are they too.

" She's Ryujin my teammate. " you introduced, " I was nice meeting you again Wonyoung, and I guess I'll see you at games ? "

Wonyoung smiled, " Sure "

You nodded your head and was about to follow Ryujin who left first already, but the moment you heard your name getting mentioned you stopped and look at the girl standing beside Wonyoung.

" Park Verna. Number Three. The all arounder player of Ateneo even before back then " The girl smirked.

" Why ? " You confusingly asked, you're curious how the hell did she know that ? are you really that famous outside your school ?

" You don't remember me ? do you ? "

You squint your eyes trying to remember her, actually the girl os familiar to you like you'd seen her before, but she's also unfamiliar for you at the same time.

" That's understandable. It's okay " She sighs after hearing no response coming from you.

" Don't worry " She patt your head making you to move away. " I'll make you remember me soon enough " she chuckled.

You were about to ask her who she is but then you have no enough time to do so, not when you felt yourself getting drag to the dugout after Ryujin bid you to the two girls that you're talking too.

" Are you serious ?! Do you have no plan taking this game seriously ?! It's playoffs already! " Beomgyu shouted at you.

The boy's team coach, decided to choose Beomgyu as your coach for the girls team so expect him to be always at your games.

Your friends and Karina's friends who are allowed and given a permission to stay at the dugout even if players are only allowed, are now listening to you and Beomgyu shouting at each other again.