86

One week already passed.

Time flies really so quick.

Yet there she is, Karina, alone at the council room, organizing some of the files she needed to give to the principal.

And while she's in the middle of organizing.

A smile automatically formed in her lips when she heard that familiar voice.

" Hi, Miss Yu. "

Even if Karina is facing the window she knows who owns that voice. She smiles as she turn to face the culprit.

" Hi Miss Karina, Can I court you ? "

Karina rolled her eyes at your playfulness, but you, you just squint your eyes at her while placing your hand where your heart is acting like you're hurt that she didn't answer your question.

So instead of scolding you again about it, Karina decided to play along. " No. I'm sorry but you can't court me. "

" Then how about, Can I marry you ? "

You smiled when you saw Karina ears turning red, she was definitely taken back with that, and before she could even reply to it,

You started approaching her before sitting on top of the table moving the folders away from you carefully.

" So ? What brings you here, baby ? " Karina asks as she Continued to read those papers.

" Let's cut class " You offered as if it's a normal thing for you and Karina to do.

Karina sighs, " I can't. I still have lots of things needed to do " as far as she wanted to join you at your so called offer cutting class. She can't.

The school year is about to end and she have lots of things needed to fix, and organize for the next upcoming Council president and members.

And yes, Karina decided to not run for the next school year president election.

You pouts before looking at the stack folder that you move. It really is many, and you don't know how the hell did your girlfriend was able to this all alone.

" We also have lots of things to do " You said suggestively while wriggling your eyebrows, and giving her a playful smirk.

Karina smirks, " You only say it but you don't do it " She challenged before standing on her chair and lean at you slowly and slowly bringing her face closer to you, and when she saw you looking down at her lips and gulped, she chuckled.

Almost a month of being together, yet Karina still has the same effect on you.

" Then why don't you kiss me ? " You urges her while looking into her eyes now.

And well, ofcourse, you also have the same effect on Karina.

Karina just couldn't resist you, so she look at the door to check if its close and when it is making sure no one is around she then gave you a peck on your lips.

You gives her a satisfying smile, before pulling her head back for a kiss. This time a real kiss, as you would put it.

Carefully jumping out of the table, your lips were passionately moving against hers as your fingers caresses the soft skin of her hips, so close to each other that you could feel her heart pounding against her chest and you knew she could feel yours do the same.

cliche ?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें