85

Watching movie on your condo while cuddling in bed is what you considered paradise.

Damn, you were so tired after the game and now being in Karina's arms feels like you didn't play just earlier, like you didn't even waste a single energy.

And while both of you are in the middle part of the movie.

You spoke remembering something.

" Why did you tell the story to your Mom ? " You gaze up at the girl beside you, and since her chin is just right infront of you.

You kissed it earning a wide smile from her.

" That you asked me to go cutting back then ? " Karina chuckled and you nodded your head as an answer before looking back at the tv screen. " Mom knows everything. Why ? Did she get mad at you ? " she concernly asked.

No one knows what did you and her mom talked about that time when she talked to you.

" No.. " You answered.

" What did she say ? "

" She thanked me. " You look at her. " It's weird since I thought Your Mom's going to get mad. "

" Really ? " Karina asks in excitement, " What did she say ? "

You shook your head and kiss her chin once more making her to smile again and gaze down to you to peck your lips.

You smile before deciding to speak. " She just thanked me for that day. If it wasn't for me, she said you wouldn't be the Karina you are today, and that, that day was so important to her as it is to you "

Karina smile and just by seeing that wide smile of her makes you feel bad, for thinking, How could you say to her about the offer this night ?

There's no enough time to not tell her about it, because if you did then it's too late.

" I guess, she's thanking you too from what you were doing " She spoke making you to look at her. You didn't notice you were already spacing out.

" Which is ? "

" Back when we're pretending. I'm always here at your house. I agree with the hang outs because I was avoiding my Dad. " She began.

" Why ? "

" He keeps coming to house " Karina sighs. " Trying to reconcile but I can't forgive him. He's a cheater. Even if they're really not meant for each other. My mother cared for him. He should've respected her and files for a divorce before he decided to cheat. But no he didn't do that. "

Noticing the annoyance on your girlfriend's voice. You smile and kiss her chin again, earning a smile from her once again.

" You're being extra clingy today " Karina chuckled making you to pout.

" anyway, I appreciate you so much " She began after the second of silence. " If we're going to break up in the future. I think I won't accept it and that it'll be hard.. "

" Love.. " You called her and since Karina knows what does that supposed to mean.

She playfully poke your nose and chuckle. " I'm just saying " She shrugged. " We don't know when will our relationship last but I hope it'll last " Karina plant a kiss on the top of your head.