13

Walking beside Karina with your arms crossed while pouting. The latter can tell that you were forced to join her.

Both of you stopped infront of a vending machines where Karina is picking her drink and chips and when she's done you decided to did the same, though you only get drink for yourself.

And while waiting for that can to fall as you watch it inside. You hissed when you realized why they told you to come with Karina.

" Annoying. " You muttered to yourself before grabbing that drink and opened it.

The time you turned around to your side, You saw Karina leaning on a different vending machine, looking at you with an amusing smile.

" What's annoying ? "

You shook your head, " Nothing. Just My friends " you answered as you take a sip of that cola.

" Because they told you to follow me ? " she smiled.

" What ? Ofcourse No. I just felt like buying one too as if they're going to pay me back if they told me to buy them one " sounded so defensive and ofcourse Karina can see it.

" Hmm.. " She hummed still looking at your direction like she was trying to read something, as if you're a kind of book.

But then her gaze move infront when someone called her name.

" U-hh Karin-a Hi ? " The boy greeted her.

Basing at what you can see, you can tell that this boy is a junior or a freshman. His height is small and he looks like someone who's age is lower than 18.

Getting not interested on what will happened, you move a one step backward and leaned your back at the wall as you move your gaze away from them to make yourself busy.

You're not interested at this kind of things after all.

Karina looked at the guy and stand straight when he suddenly extend his hand which is holding a gift.

Since Karina is not that so rude, she accept the gift and gave the boy a small smile.

The boy was looking at the floor because of shyness, his head only rose up when he pick up the courage he all got. " Can I uhm court you ? "

" Brave kid " You murmured to yourself after hearing what he said and you're glad none of them heard it but well you're wrong because Karina did hear it.

Karina purses her lips before looking at you. " Ask her " she pointed at your direction.

" What ? "

You heard the boy after you saw him looking at you by your peripheral vision and ofcourse you did the same.

But instead of looking at him, You looked at Karina with confusion thinking why does this boy needs to ask you first.

You were too confused processing what she said that you didn't realized Karina already approached you, her arms are linked on yours.

" Someone's already courting me, I'm sorry " She smiled to the boy before pulling you away with her.

You were so awkward, not because of what just happened but because of Karina's arm that is linked on yours. You were never fan of this stuff and it makes you cringe everytime you saw someone does this.