BONUS: Sneak Peek

Since I know you guys want to find out more about what happens with the lives of Hyunsuk, Heeyoung, Jaehyuk, and the twins, here's sneak peek of a scene from my next book entitled: "The 2014 Secret". Enjoy! <3

18 years later. 2040.

"Haruto can you hurry the fuck up? Goddamn it, our grandma walks faster than you." Sei rolled her eyes and got into the back seat of the car.

"Alright alright, sheesh chill out would you?" He says as he attempts to lock the front door with his key.

Beep beep!

Haruto was startled by the car horn honking. "Hurry up, Ruto! We're gonna be late to the wedding rehearsal!" Eunhye shouted from inside the car.

His shakey fingers finally got to lock the door and he rushed to the driver's seat. "Why is everyone yelling at me?!" He panicked while immediately driving off at high speed.

"Dude you took so long inside there, Junkyu and Harin's expecting us to be there at 7PM and it's already 7:20!" Apollo told him.

"Just text him we're on our way!" He yells back.

"Oh my gosh thank goodness you guys could come." Harin approached her friends seated at one table.

"Of course we will, we're excited for your wedding!" Sei tells her.

Junkyu follows Harin to the table. "How's the food?" He asks curiously.

"Fish fillet tastes kinda weird." Haruto tells him with a disgusted look on his face. Junkyu walked towards him and gave him a high five.

"See honey, I told you it tastes bad." He looks over at Harin who rolls her eyes.

"Maybe you just have bad taste buds." She says. "Oh by the way, your parents are over there seated with our parents."

"Mom and Dad are here too?" Sei's eyes lit up.

"Yup, turns out my Mom invited them. I don't think they know that you're here though." Harin chuckles.

Haruto stands up from the table. "I'm going to my beloved parents who I miss dearly." He places a hand on his chest and smiles sweetly.

"Hey wait up!" Sei follows him to their table.

As they approached the table on the other side of the room, Sei made eye contact with Harin's mom. "Sei, Haruto." She calls out to them which makes the rest of the guests seated at their table glance.

"Hello." The twins greet their uncles and aunts before looking at their parents.

"Daaadddd, Mooommm, we missed you." Haruto placed his arms around their shoulders and hugged them.

Heeyoung chuckled. "Aish, my baby's already a grown boy but he still acts like a 7 year old." She smiles at him.

After hugging Heeyoung, Sei goes next to her Dad and hugs him. "Dad, I miss your hugsss."

"Seems like it isn't only Haruto who's a baby here, Sei is too." Jaehyuk jokes around and hugs her back. "How's college, love? Can't wait to move out of the dorm house soon?"

Sei groans. "Gosh, yes. I don't wanna live with Haruto anymore he's a pain in the ass."

Jaehyuk and Heeyoung laughed at her remark. "Well you're twins, it's practially impossible to separate the two of you cause you end up together again in the end." He tells her.

"Once I graduate I'm moving to the other side of the world just to get away from him." She scrunches her nose while Haruto playfully sticks his tongue out to make fun of her.

The voice of Junkyu's dad makes everyone glance at the approaching guest again. "Hyunsuk, you're here." Yoshi smiles at him.

"Hey Yoshi. Hi everyone." He waves at them. "Jaehyuk, Heeyoung, you're here too? With the twins?"

Haruto and Sei look at each other awkwardly. "Hi Daddy." Sei walks to Hyunsuk and gives him a quick hug. Haruto just gives him a small wave and nod as an acknowledgement to his presence.

"Heiran invited us." Jaehyuk glanced at Harin's mom. "The twins are friends with Junkyu and Harin too so we just reunited here." He chuckled.

"Oh that's cool, I was invited by Yoshi. Didn't expect to see you here, it's nice to have some familiar faces around." He smiled at them and sat down.

...and that's the end of the sneak peek! AAAAA hope you guys look forward to the next book <3