27

Royal Drop Main Building

"Bro, no offense but if you're just gonna fuck up with work you should take a break." Insung looked at Hyunsuk out of frustration before taking a sip of the ice-cold water that Dohyun gave him.

Hyunsuk let out a deep sigh and buried his face in his hands. "I just can't stop thinking about that asshole okay? If he didn't come here then I wouldn't act like this." He dropped his fountain pen on the desk carelessly.

"That asshole might be the real father of your kids, just a friendly reminder." Dohyun said as he sat down across Insung.

"So what if he's the real father? Why didn't he come earlier if he wanted to take responsibility for them?" Insung told him.

Dohyun scoffed. "Trust me, both of you. Y'all don't know shit."

"Why are you even siding with that dude? Hyunsuk's our friend but you choose to believe that stranger?"

"I'm not siding with him, all I'm saying is that if you just let the guy talk so he could explain," Dohyun looked at Hyunsuk. "Then you finally have the reason why he never showed up for 5 years instead of making it seem like he's an irresponsible piece of shit."

"Why does it seem like you know so much?" Hyunsuk asked him and folded his arms across his chest.

"Because I do know so much. After experiencing things first-hand with you and Wakumi and hearing Jaehyuk's side, everything made sense to me." He told his friend in an annoyed tone.

"If you know shit then why not tell us?" Insung asked.

"I'm not in the position to tell you. It's best if you hear it from him rather than me." Dohyun stood up from his seat and smoothed out his coat. "Oh and just a heads up, the DNA test comes out in 3 weeks."

"What laboratory did you take the test to?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Of course I'm not telling you, I'm not naive Hyunsuk. Who knows how much money you'll pay to fabricate that result." Dohyun rolled his eyes and walked out.

Insung and Hyunsuk just watched him leave. "Damn, he must be on his period." Insung joked around.

"He's been acting like a bitch since Jaehyuk came. I don't know what the hell he told him but I can tell that he's mad."

"Dohyun has a point you know? Why don't you just listen to the Jaehyuk dude?"

"I can't, okay? He'll just be talking about Wakumi and the fucked up past that I don't want to remember."

Insung sighed. "So what now? You're gonna wait for the results? What if you aren't their father?"

"I don't know, fuck it I guess. I raised them, they'll stay with me." He said with much confidence.

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe they'll let the kids choose, they don't know the dude anyways even if he's their real father."

Hyunsuk smirked. "You know, I suddenly feel better now."

"Of course you should, you're Choi Hyunsuk." They both laughed at his joke.

surprise! after 3 months I updated SIU again cause I felt like I couldn't let go of this story. just a little heads up that the average number of words in the next few chapters will be 500 - 1000 words depending on the scene so I hope you guys won't be surprised with the short chapters I make hehe :P 

also, a reminder for everyone to vote for treasure on MAMA! focus on the website guys. ily all <3