04

Heeyoung watched as Hyunsuk carried Haruto who has already fallen asleep while his other hand was holding Sei. They walked going upstairs while she closely followed behind them. The nannies were left in the living room to fix the toys that the kids played with an hour ago before they started feeling tired.

Sei opened the door of the room next to the master's bedroom where Hyunsuk and Heeyoung stay in. The three of them entered while Heeyoung quietly entered the other room. She was still having a hard time to take it all in that her fiancé had twins. His own twins.

As Heeyoung sat down on the bed and stared at the wall, the door creaked open and she saw Hyunsuk enter with a concerned look on his face. "Baby... I can explain." He said.

Even the thought of him calling her baby makes her feel confused right now cause he had his own babies!

Hyunsuk sat next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry for not telling you..." He avoided her gaze.

"I was supposed to tell you that we were gonna expect some guests today but I didn't know that they would come early. It surprised me when I woke up and saw the three of you getting ready for breakfast." He said.

Heeyoung still couldn't say anything. "Baby, say something please. This silent treatment is killing me."

She gulped and turned to face him. "Why didn't you tell me you had kids back when we first dated?"

"I knew you would ask that." He sighed. "I hid them to the world not because I was ashamed but because I didn't want them to grow up witnessing how harsh it is. When we dated it was all over the news, magazines, and tabloids like I was a celebrity when I'm just a businessman. I didn't want the same thing to happen back then."

"But I'm your girlfriend, I'm not just someone from the public."

"They follow you a lot, they found out you were a DJ, they try their best to get more information about your private life. If you knew about them or visited them at least once they could've been exposed."

Heeyoung understood why. He had a point and it wasn't much of a bad reason. Besides, he was their father and he had the right to keep their lives private while they're growing up. She fell silent again but the emotions she was feeling wasn't as heavy as earlier anymore.

"You're disappointed in me." Hyunsuk pointed it out while looking at her.

"I'm not disappointed in you."

"Yes you are, I can sense it."

She sighed. "It's not that I'm disappointed in you as a person, alright? It's just that you know that I have my morals and I stick to them as much as I can. Knowing that you of all people has done something that doesn't align to what I believe in life makes me feel somewhat... uncomfortable."

"I know you have your morals and I respect that but it was in the past, even before I dated you."

"But weren't you already interested in me at that time? For years you always tried your best for me and you knew that something like this would be a deal-breaker. Why would you..."

"Look, I'm not perfect and I clearly don't have the same morals like you to stand by. We're different. It's not much of a big deal for me especially because we weren't together back then. I hope you can try to understand where I'm coming from."

"I'm sorry, I'm just really frustrated right now and I still can't comprehend everything."

Hyunsuk nodded his head in response. "It's okay."

"I'm not mad at you, I hope you aren't thinking of that. There's nothing wrong with having kids."

"Thanks." He gave her a small smile of comfort.

She bit her lip out of nervousness and asked. "W-What if they don't like me? I'm not very approachable and you know that too well."

Hyunsuk chuckled. "That's true but I think they'll ease up to you one day. Haruto doesn't really care though, he talks with everyone and just has fun. You might have a bit of some struggles with Sei but she's a sweet kid, she's just a bit sensitive."

"Yeah I can tell from earlier." She gave him a small smile. "Will you tell them about us or...?"

"I'll tell them of course, I don't want them to get used to seeing you without them knowing you're my future wife."

"Are they the babies from your photo frames downstairs?"

"Yeah... my grandparents were so excited to see them. We couldn't let them carry the twins but they always like touching their heads and hands when they were smaller." Hyunsuk smiled at some of the fond memories they had back before.

"Sei and Haruto have a lot of people who love them. They'll grow up to be good kids."

"Oh I hope so, I can sense that lil' Ruto's gonna be a troublemaker like me." He joked around which made Heeyoung giggle.

"Is he gonna be late for school all the time and zone out in classes?" She joked back.

"Of course he is, like father like son." They laughed.

y'all imma cry i almost forgot to update this today omg hahahaha

social media accs:

twitter: holowrites
instagram: graeru
wattpad: graeru