22

Choi Family Villa

"Hyun, I feel really embarrassed cause I wasn't able to participate in planning for the party." Heeyoung said as she waited for Hyunsuk to finish dressing up inside his walk-in closet.

"Baby please, stop worrying about it. Me, Indigo, and Jihoon have it covered alright?" He said from inside.

"Did you really need to make the venue your rest house in Jeju?" Even if he couldn't see her, she folded her arms.

"Indigo told me that we could save more money if we held it in a place that we own. I didn't want it to take place here so I chose the Jeju house." He finally walked out of the closet to reveal his long-sleeved white button-up with gold buttons while holding his black coat.

"That's still very extra for you to do." She lowly chuckled.

"I try my best not to be and you know that." He laughed and faced the mirror in his room. Once he saw that the outfit was alright, he faced Heeyoung. "Look, just enjoy the party and we'll be fine. You get to plan more for the wedding anyways. Plus, Indigo handled most of the stuff here. I guess being an event planner runs in her blood."

She sighed and nodded her head. "Okay."

"We should go now, the plane's waiting." Hyunsuk said.

They walked out of the room and checked on the twins downstairs. Heeyoung was quite impressed with how good they dressed, they definitely got their fashion sense from their dad. Haruto was wearing a plain white shirt and a black coat with gold detailing on the hems, it was almost similar to what Hyunsuk was wearing. He matched it with some denim jeans and white sneakers. Sei was wearing a white off-shoulder top, fitted black skirt, and white sneakers with gold detailing along with some gold jewelry.

"Wow, you guys look amazing." Heeyoung complimented them with a smile.

"Thank you! We picked our clothes for today, Dad told us what colors we should wear." Haruto proudly said.

"You look pretty, Mommy." Sei shyly looked at her.

"Mhmm, you look very pretty." Hyunsuk eyed her up and down to check out the white fitted dress she was wearing with black and gold heels.

He turned to the kids right after. "Let's go?"

"Let's go!" Haruto excitedly ran going towards the front door and opened it.

The four of them entered the car, Sei sat down next to Heeyoung while Haruto sat next to Hyunsuk. He wasn't driving this time and let his driver take them to the airport. Once they arrived, a swarm of paparazzi were around and waited for their arrival. It was the first time that they were appearing to the public as a family and no one wanted to miss it. The head of his personal security team who was sitting in front talked through his earpiece and signalled for the rest of the team to take care of the media.

The kids anxiously watched as the bodyguards and airport security made a barrier to keep the photographers away from them. The head of the security team went out of the car and opened the door for them, assisting them in going down to be accompanied by the other security.

Heeyoung could tell that Sei was scared. "Don't worry, we're just gonna walk going inside. They won't harm you." She stroked Sei's hair to comfort her. To her surprise, Sei suddenly held her hand tightly.