41

"DADDDDD!" The twins immediately ran towards their father once they entered their home. Hyunsuk gave them a big, tight hug and showered them with kisses.

"I missed you guys! The house is so silent without you around." He told them.

"We missed you too, Dad! Grandma cooked a lot of food of us and she always tells us that she misses you." Sei told him.

"Should we go to Grandma again?" He joked around.

"Noooo! We're only going if you're gonna stay with us." Haruto pouted.

"Just kidding haha. Of course I'll go with you next time." He smiled and stared at them for a moment. "Ah, you were gone for just two weeks but I feel like you're already growing so much."

"I'm still a baby, dad. I like being a baby." Sei affectionately said. She's clearly aware that she's a daddy's girl.

"Yes, of course you're still my baby," Hyunsuk smiled at her and chuckled. "Do you want to eat anything? Is there something you want to do?"

"Can we eat ice cream with Mommy?" Haruto asked. 

It has been quite some time since Hyunsuk heard them calling her Mommy again, it made him feel unhappy as the realization hits him. They weren't together anymore yet the kids have gotten attached to her already.

"Oh uhm, I'm don't think she's available today." He nervously chuckled. "Don't you want to get ice cream with me instead?"

"We should get ice cream with heeerrrr!" Haruto whined. "Daddy, you can call her right? Please call her!" He jumped up and down while forcing him to do so.

"Ruto, I don't think we should..."

"Please Dad, pleaaaseee!" Sei joined Haruto with his pleads.

Hyunsuk sighed and brought out his phone from the back pocket of his pants. "If she doesn't pick up, let's not bother her okay?" He said while unlocking it and calling her.

The phone rang and the twins suddenly became attentive, hoping that she isn't busy. It rang for quite a while and Hyunsuk knew why, she isn't just going to answer a call from her ex-fiance. Finally, she picked up. "Hello?"

"MOMMYYYY!!!!" The kids greeted her at the same time.

"Sei? Haruto?" Her tone sounded surprised.

"Hi Mommy we miss you! Can we eat ice cream today?" Haruto asked with a smile.

"Oh uhm..."

"She might be busy okay, don't force her if she can't go." Hyunsuk softly said so he won't be heard through the phone.

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" She suddenly asked.

Hyunsuk's eyes widened. "Y-You're coming here?"

"Yes." She plainly replied.

"Mommy can you come now I want to see you alreadyyyy!" Sei told her.

"I'll take a quick shower first and head there. Wait for me okay?"

"Okay bye!" The twins said simultaneously.

The call ended and Hyunsuk sat down at a daze. Haruto and Sei were running around excitedly at the thought of Heeyoung coming over and eating ice cream. Their dad, on the other hand, felt panicked but remained calm. It was the first time that they would be meeting after the breakup, he better make sure that he's on his best behavior.

hi everyone, i hope you've been liking these past few chapters. i apologize if i can't regularly update cause i'm busy with school, which explains why they're quite short too :") 

anyways, i just want to recommend a story to you guys! my friend deniiiiisha just published her first book entitled "Hometown 2005" and it's a junghwan fanfic <3  go check it out if you have time and give her a quick follow as well!

that's all for today, thanks for reading! :D