15

Choi Family's Villa

"And the dinosaur roared soooo loud like this, ROAAAARRRR!" Hyunsuk acted like a dinosaur and made weird facial expressions that made Haruto and Sei laugh in his arms.

"The dinosaur wanted to eat cause he was hungry so he decided to look for some fresh meat..." He placed his two hands on the twins' shoulders. "And then he found some food... the two babies Sei Sei and Ruto!" He tickled their necks.

Giggles filled the room as they squirmed in excitement. "AAAAA DAAAADDD!" Sei kept laughing while Hyunsuk tickled them.

"Okay okay the dinosaur's full already." He decided to stop and give the kids a breather now that they've had some fun.

They went back to their original positions and cuddled up to their dad. Everyone was back to their usual routines everyday and not much has been done for the wedding. Heeyoung taking the twins out for ice cream really made a mark on him so he decided to have a short and serious conversation with the kids.

"Sei, Haruto, Dad has a question for you." Hyunsuk said. "What do you think about Aunt Heeyoung?"

"She's very nice and pretty." Sei answered immediately.

"Really? You think she's pretty?" Hyunsuk chuckled.

"Yes but sometimes she looks scary when she doesn't talk." Sei said.

Hyunsuk laughed at her remark. "I know, a lot of people tell her that." He now turned his head to Haruto. "How about you lil' bear?"

"I don't want to tell." For the first time in forever, Haruto got shy to say something to Hyunsuk.

"Huh? Why?" Hyunsuk furrowed his eyebrows.

"You might get mad at me..."

"Aww Ruto don't worry, I won't get mad at you if you won't say anything bad."

"Are you sure, Dad?"

"One hundred percent sure."

"Okay." He shifted in his arms and sat down comfortably. "Aunt Heeyoung is like a mommy to me..."

Hyunsuk's eyes widened at what Haruto said. "Dad why don't we have a mom?" Sei suddenly asked and pouted.

"Yeah Dad, why don't we have a mommy?" Haruto asked as well.

"Kids... I already told you before right? Your mommy is in a better place now, she's much safer and happier there." Hyunsuk gave them an apologetic smile.

"But Daddy all the kids in school have a Mommy and we don't have one when they ask us..." Sei now looked sad.

"I'm sorry kids..." This was the only thing Hyunsuk could say to them.

"Dad, can Aunt Heeyoung be our Mom?" Haruto asked and hugged Hyunsuk.

"Do you want her to be your mom? Really?"

"Yes Dad pleaaaseee pretty please?" Haruto looked at him with big puppy eyes.

"Soon, kids. She'll be your mom. For now... she can sorta be your mom if you want her to be."

"Really dad??" Haruto's eyes widened in excitement.

"Yes, really." Hyunsuk smiled at him.

"So can Aunt Heeyoung play with us in our playroom tomorrow?" Haruto's smile widened.

"Oh I might have to ask her that, she has work tomorrow." Hyunsuk said. "For now, go to sleep. I'll let you know what she says."

"Yay okayyy." Haruto answered and went down of Sei's bed to go to his.

"Let's tuck you in now." He turned to Sei and put the comforter and blanket over her tiny body. "Good night, cupcake."

"Good night Daddy." She said and closed her eyes.

Next was Haruto who already had the blanket and comforter on him. "Good night, lil' bear."

"Night night Dad!"

Hyunsuk walked towards the door and turned off the lights, leaving only their night lights on. He walked going to his bedroom and immediately grabbed his phone. Heeyoung was probably starting Luna and Sol by now so he decided to turn on the vintage radio he had to listen to her.

"-sometimes nothing falls into place or works out. We keep hanging on to maybes and losing reasons to stay cause we're too tired." Heeyoung's stern by soothing voice filled the room.

Hyunsuk got comfortable on his bed and left her a message, saying that he was listening to tonight's show.

"It's alright to feel tired, you have the right to feel that way when the world is messing around with you. If you're hanging on to maybes, change it. Be decided. Pick between the yes or the no side. Everything may not fall into place now but something will soon... maybe you're just halfway there."

She played a song that was quite familiar to Hyunsuk. Once he remembered the title of if he snorted at how Heeyoung pulled a pun while giving advice. Halfway There by Jolianne was the name of the song she played.

Hyunsuk: i'm listening to l&s now

Hyunsuk: haruto and sei wants to have a playdate with you, is that alright? 😄

Hyunsuk: i have a lot more to tell you after your show hahahaha

Hyunsuk: i'll leave the radio on and sleep now, good night baby 😘

Another chapter from my drafts >__< i might publish them all before editing the whole book hehe

Twitter: holowrites
Instagram: graeru
Wattpad: graeru