6.37 Game Over - Pulling The Pin Out Of A Grenade

A few minutes later I was already laying on the sun lounger. I wore sunglasses - nothing else. I then put on my headphones and started thinking about all the things that had happened. Considering how much time I wore wet panties and diapers during the last days I found it odd to be laying outside and having my pubic hair in plain view ^^ The wind felt good on my bare skin. I heard in Europe there are people who are laying on the beach nude and I think I finally got the appeal of it. But I guessed I would be staring at the naked other people all the time ^^

I considered exploiting Mom's offer, but then decided against it. I would get up every ten minutes and use the bathroom. I was sure about that. I didn't want to let myself down like that. So I listened to the music and looked at the clock every few tracks to get the timing right. It worked fine the first few times, even 'though it was annoying to get up so often. Then I ran into a longer song - the extended version of a track. I didn't want to abort mid-track and so decided to hear it out anyway. I enjoyed it to the fullest and as soon as the final beat was over I got up again and walked inside. There was no real pressure, yet, but I felt something build up. Laying down always masked the real condition and only by getting up you'd suddenly face the real state of play. When I opened the lid of the loo I felt a drop hit my thigh. I knew instantly that I had to hurry now. I quickly sat down as some pee drops started tinkling into the bowl once more. Had it been like that from the beginning? Or had peeing the diaper made things even worse? I wiped my thigh and then my pussy dry and left again. Of course I was also still drinking water every hour. Otherwise I wouldn't have had to face these problems. But I had no choice because otherwise I risked passing out again any time.

The next two times worked like a charm again. But then something happened I hadn't considered. Laying in the sun with closed eyes and music on your ears tends to make you fall asleep. And that's exactly what happened. When I finally woke up again I thought I had only fallen asleep momentarily and continued listening to the music while looking around. When the current song ended I looked at the clock again and was confused. Something with the numbers didn't fit, but I thought I may have just gotten something mixed up. But then I decided to check the length of the recent track anyway and noticed that I didn't remember hearing the intro of it. I scrolled through the history and finally found the last song I had picked. I had missed almost four songs! Suddenly even the time made sense. Without thinking too much I got up. I instantly felt a weight hit my sphincter. It was like pulling the pin out of a grenade. I panicked and wanted to run inside with my hands pressed against my vagina. Somehow there was always the illusion of holding it in with my fingers ^^ But that was bullshit and I knew it right away. There was no way I'd make it to the toilet without making a mess on the floor. I couldn't pee in the bushes either because then I could be seen from the neighbor's windows.