5.89 Uncaught - Captain John

After the adrenaline had subsided I noticed it still hurt down there when walking. But I didn't blame Mack because all in all I had so much fun! ^^ It was nippy outside and I only wore a shirt and slacks. I was hoping Jane would hurry up so I wouldn't catch a cold. After only about ten minutes a green car stopped next to me. Jane got out and embraced me.

"Oh, you're cold, Lyza", she noticed and rubbed my upper arms with her hands.

"Thank you for coming!"

"But of course! What happened?"

"She was mad at me for not telling her earlier and had already taken my room apart while I was at Mack's house...then she suggested I should leave and so I left...", I stammered while she caressed my back.

"I'm not sure if I got all of that, but it doesn't matter. Just get inside the car", she told me and that's when I noticed John was sitting on the back seat wrapped in a blanket.

"Oh, you took John with you?"

"I didn't want to, but when I told him I'd pick you up he insisted on coming with me", she chuckled and opened the back door. He was awake, but I could tell he was very tired and already wore his jams.

"LYZAAA!", John shouted delighted.

"Hi John"

"Johnny boy, can you share the blanket with Lyza? She's cold"

"YES, OF COURSE", he told me all excited and offered me a large part of the blanket. I sat down next to him and Jane wrapped the blanket around both of us before she closed the door and sat down in the driver seat.

"Thank you", I told John and he smiled at me.

"But we're friends"

"Yes we are", I smiled back and Jane drove us home.

We entered their flat in an mediocre apartment building. It was indeed pretty small. There were nice pictures on the wall, a couch and a TV in plain view from the door. Then there were three doors to other rooms and a kitchenette. Not exactly what I was used to ^^ John took me by the hand and showed me his room. It was small with cute toys I envied him for. I mean his bed was in the shape of a rocket ^^ Jane joined us.

"Lyza, does your mother know you are here?"

"I don't know...maybe..."

"Then please text her that you're here and fine", Jane insisted.

"Do you think it's really necessary?"

"Trust me, I'm a Mom myself, remember?", Jane winked and so I wrote the message.

"Done"

"Good! And now you gotta go back to sleep, Johnny"

"Oh no, I want to play with Lyza. I'm not tired at all", he said and yawned ^^

"No, I can't. I'm too tired myself", I tried to help Jane.

"But I'm not tired!", John complained.

"Johnny, I'll put you to bed now. Say good night to Lyza", Jane ignored him.

"Nooo. I want Lyza to put me to bed"

"Lyza?"

"Sure", I agreed and he smiled at me.

"Okay, then have a good night. Love you!", Jane kissed him and then left the room. John leapt into his bed and crawled under his blanket.

"Very good. And now have a good night and sweet..."

"You need to read me a story! Mommy always reads me a story first", he cut me off and I grabbed the book.

"Don and John are...", I started to read when he cut me off again.

"No, I want to see the pictures! Get in the rocket!", he commanded me and I chuckled by his phrasing ^^

"Okay, Captain John", I replied and we both laughed. Then I joined him under the blanket and we huddled together. I suddenly felt his hand was on my diaper and blushed.

"Don't worry, Lyza, I won't laugh at you and I'm not telling anyone. I promise!", John assured me so he must have noticed I was uncomfortable.

"Thank you, Johnny", I told him relieved and cuddled him. Then I started reading again.