5.54 Uncaught - Nothing Of Interest

"My client accepts full responsibility and we propose to suspend the sentences of swaddling and grounding to probation", I suggested with a wink and while Jenny looked puzzled at me her Mom actually started laughing.

"Very delightful, Lyza. Bravo!"

"So?", I pressed my luck.

"No. But I actually feel bad for making Jennifer wear diapers while her friend has to wear them for medical purposes. I hope it does not offend you too much. So while I cannot just pretend like nothing happened, let me make a counterproposition"

"And that is?", Jenny asked with big eyes.

"I'll let you decide which sentence will be served and which one will be suspended to probation. Does that sound fair to you?", Mrs. Palmer asked us.

"I can live with. What do you think, Lyza?", Jenny discussed with me.

"That's a good offer. You should take it", I winked back at her and her Mom chuckled again. Jenny thought about it for a moment and then decided.

"I accept the offer and choose the grounding to be on probation", she announced proudly and our little court ended with all of us in joy.

"Then come, sweetheart! I'll freshen you up in the bathroom. Lyza, just make yourself comfortable. We'll be back in a few minutes", Mrs. Palmer declared and then left the kitchen with Jenny.

"Thank you for giving me another chance, Mommy", I overheard Jenny say before I heard the bathroom door hit the frame.

I took a look around, but saw nothing of interest. I was neither hungry nor thirsty. I looked at my phone, but there were no new messages. Then I started to wonder why I could still hear muttering. I followed the noise to the bathroom door and saw it wasn't properly closed. I slowly got closer. First I wanted to close it, but I didn't want to upset them. I looked through the crack in the door and saw Jenny standing there with naked bottom getting cleaned up by her Mom. I quickly closed my eyes and felt bad for having watched them and violating their privacy. But then I got overwhelmed by my curiosity. I opened my eyes again. They were still cleaning up Jenny. Next to her feet I saw her dirty diaper. It was drenched in yellow pee. Somehow it was relieving to see someone else's pissed diapers. And yeah I knew she didn't really need them like me, but it still felt somehow good it was someone other than me who wore diapers. Suddenly they stopped.

"That is good enough. Do you need to go to the toilet?", Mrs. Palmer asked her.

"I'm afraid I do"

"Then hurry up while I prepare the fresh one", she commanded and Jenny sat down on the toilet. A hissing sound gave away that she started to wee while her mother had gotten a blanket and spread it on the bathroom floor we had cleaned up earlier. Then I heard a bunch of splashing sounds from the toilet and saw Jenny blush. I couldn't believe she was actually taking a dump while her Mom was in the same room. The latter barely took notice first, but then turned around:

"Oh, do I need to clean you up yet again? Maybe you should've went first, sweetheart"

"No, I'll take care of it myself. Sorry"

"Good girl!", Mrs. Palmer told her proudly and then Jenny got up from the toilet. I could see some poop on her bum hole and found it disgusting and interesting at the same time. There was no way I would turn away now.