4.29 Strike Three - The Kiss

"Oh that was so absolutely incredible. I think I almost passed out", he mumbled into my shoulder exhausted. I caressed his hair a bit.

"Then let us better stay down and take a nap. I'm completely fucked", I said giggling ^^

"No, you'll catch a cold. You're naked. Give me just a minute", he said and tried to catch his breath.

"Wow, you're resilient", I returned astonished and stroked his back. After some more seconds he got back up and looked at my diaper. Even though we fucked pretty rough I was still laying in it. Mack then just lifted my bum into a better position, pulled the front of the diaper up and attached the tapes. He had diapered me in no time.

"This was actually pretty easy", he said smiling at me.

"Thank you so much!"

"We should've tried this one first"

"No, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, Mack", I said with my hands in my crotch.

"Glad to hear that", he returned and threw my shirt to me. I put it on, but stayed on the ground. I couldn't see anything on my diaper yet, but I could feel it was a bit swollen in my crotch. I knew I had peed myself by the way Mack had looked at my crotch before he quickly diapered me. It was cute though that he didn't say anything about it! Meanwhile Mack had already dressed himself fully. He saw I was still sitting on the ground and so he just sat down next to me. I leaned my head against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I hope you didn't mind the kiss", I whispered.

"Let's not ruin this beautiful day by arguing"

"No, I just want you to know it felt so good in that moment that I couldn't resist. But I don't want you to worry about it too much. I know you won't love me and I won't love you either, yeah?"

"Yes, thanks for clearing this up. I was actually a little bit worried. See I don't want to hurt you which is the reason why I'm a bit hesitant to do such things with you", he explained to me. I was glad he hadn't noticed he actually hurt me a bit physically.

"I'm glad we did. And as long as we're both solo I'd love to do this again", I said with a smile and laid down on the grass to take a nap as I was still exhausted. He followed me and then we held each other until we fell asleep in the grass within seconds.

When I woke up again, I was confused for a moment. I laid on Mack's shoulder who was still sleeping loudly on his back. I noticed his hand was actually on my diapered bum which I found cute ^^ I reached for my phone and saw that I had slept about an hour. It was already late afternoon and time to get home. I kissed him on his cheek and carefully got up. I looked over the wall to the path. There was no one in sight and even if somebody had passed while we were sleeping they couldn't have possibly seen us anyway. The weather was still warm and nice with beautiful clouds gracing the landscape. I just wanted to grab my panties and jeans when I noticed the pressure building inside of me. Instinctively I wanted to pull the diaper down, but it fit too tight for that. I already felt like I couldn't hold on any longer and the pain in my pelvis didn't exactly help so I started to panic. Then finally it struck my mind that this had actually been the plan. Yeah, I had actually thought about pull-ups instead, but since they couldn't hold enough, it was obvious I didn't have much of a choice. I had already accepted that I'd need to pee in my diapers. So I stood there in the sun at the wall with my hands in my crotch and just let go. Like always it only trickled a little. I wanted to take a look at it, but got interrupted.

"Hey Lyz, are you alright?", Mack asked all of a sudden from behind. I shrieked and turned around. He smiled at me satisfied.

"Yeah, sure", I tried to overplay it.

"Oh sorry, I guess you just peed, right?", he apologized with a sympathetic look on his face. I blushed.

"No...", I stammered and made sure my hands still covered my crotch.

"Hey, no need to be ashamed of it. Did you already forget we bought them together for this very purpose? Come on, just show me", he demanded.

"Okay...", I replied and showed him my crotch. I just hoped it still wouldn't show through. Since he hadn't even winced I just casually walked by him and finally grabbed my panties and jeans. But while bowing down I took a glimpse at it and noticed a pretty obvious yellow spot there. Mack must have seen it! Was he just being polite? On the other hand he had already seen me in pissed diapers earlier and still wanted me. Maybe Dave wouldn't mind my diapers as well? Mack woke me from my daydreaming by slapping on my diaper bum and grabbing it.

"Don't think about it, too much. Should I help you with your pants?", he asked and kissed me on my head.

"No thanks", I declined his offer and stepped into my panties. It still felt strange to pull a slip over a another ^^ But contrary to the pull-up I felt a lot more secure with the adult diaper and its plastic covering. It was almost like a second skin. Then I quickly pulled my jeans over it without problems. Of course I had a bit trouble with the jeans button, but I needed to get it done myself. I noticed Mack was watching me. I gave him a dirty look.

"Hey, no offense", he said upset.

"Then stop staring at me"

"No. I'm not! I'm just waiting for you. We need to head home", he explained.

"Oh, you're right I guess"

"But now that you mention it: You look sexy", he complimented me and I couldn't resist, but strike a pose for him. He smiled and I failed again to close the button. But gladly he didn't make a move and so I just tried it again and got it fixed.

"Ready!", I announced while I examined the diapered area of my jeans. I myself couldn't even tell by touching my bum.

"How does it feel?", Mack asked.

"Actually great. I feel save. Thanks for asking"

"This relieves me. Glad to hear!", he told me happy and we took the way home.