4.18 Strike Three - A Normal Life

"I will start again with the obvious one: Why are you wearing a pad?"

"I...I...I...leak urine", she said and started to shiver. I put my hand on her back and smiled at her.

"All along?"

"No. Since the birth of John"

"And do you know when...IT...happens?"

"Coughing, laughing, lifting...that kinda stuff"

"Do you even notice?"

"With the pad? Actually no", she told me ashamed.

"Sorry I bother you..."

"No, it's alright. I have just never told a soul before...", she said and tried to smile.

"How is that even possible?"

"I didn't want anybody to know so I never saw a doctor and left my husband. And I may have been a bit lucky, too, I guess", she shrugged.

"You left your husband? Just because of your problem?"

"No, of course it was a bit more complicated than that, but I also knew I wouldn't have been able to hide it from him forever, you know?"

"So you want to stay alone?"

"I'm not alone. I have John", she winked.

"Does he know?"

"Yeah, you can't hide it from a little boy. You need to take him with you to the bathroom or you risk he'll get lost. John knows I'm sick and that the pad helps me dealing with it. He's really supporting"

"He's a great boy"

"Yes he is. So, Lyza, do you wanna know something specific or are you just taking my word and asking me anything that enters your mind?", she chuckled.

"Oh sorry, I will stop asking now. I think I already got my answer", I told her a bit sad.

"Yeah? But what was it?", Jane wanted to know.

"I wanted to know if you can live a normal life despite...your little problem, you know...for my future", I answered her glumly.

"Oh no, sweetheart. You think I can't?"

"I just want to have a little house, start a family with a nice man and be happy. And I can't imagine this hiding at home scared"

"But I'm not hiding, Lyza"

"But you live alone with John!"

"Yeah, but only because I want it that way. But besides that, you shouldn't project me on yourself", she explained.

"But why is that?"

"Because you're stronger than me!"

"I am?"

"Yes. You're so much stronger than I ever was. Like I told you before. If I were you I would have taken the easy way out. So this meant to run to my mommy and let her just deal with my problems and protect me. Wild horses couldn't have dragged me to school like ever again! I'm serious", she chuckled. I thought about it.

"Um, maybe you're right"

"But of course I am. I'm admiring your toughness and am already wondering what you're going to try next", she flashed a smile I couldn't resist.

"Well I have a plan", I told her and smiled along.

"I knew it! What is it?", she shouted and then giggled.

"Well, I'll pick up Mack and buy diapers with him. Then I originally wanted to confess to Mom, but got lucky again so i can postpone that to tomorrow", I pondered.

"But please don't delay it further. You need to tell her, Lyza"

"No, I can't anyway. I had to promise Mack", I explained.

"I'm glad you have a partner in crime", she smiled.

"Yeah. But for my plan to work I have to get going now"

"Shall I drive you there?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks. Expect a message from me maybe tomorrow evening"

"I'll be ready", she embraced me.

"Thank you again for opening up to me. I hope you'll soon accept that it's not going to be the end of the world if somebody finds this out", I hugged her back and grabbed her pad with my hand. She gasped.

"Oh you!", she got all worked up about it and then reached down and grabbed my diaper bum chuckling. I shrieked and felt a spurt rush into my padding.

"Hey, you made me pee!", I complained and grabbed my crotch.

"Oh sorry, but you made me pee first!", she returned and felt her pants.

"Oops", I said and then we both just started laughing our ass off.

"Hey stop fighting!", John suddenly appeared next to us. Then he looked irritated at us who were still laughing.

"Hey Johnny, what's up?", Jane said while still giggling.

"I...I heard you both argue", he said surprised.

"No, don't worry. We were just toying around a bit", she assured him.

"Hey John, thank you for your offer! However I'm fine", I explained to him.

"Are you sure?", he asked suspiciously.

"Yeah", I answered and gave him a big hug. His little arms tried to reach around me, but failed. That was so cute ^^ Nevertheless he had a big smile on his face afterwards. I said them goodbye and walked off. After a while I turned around again and we waved each other. I felt so happy. I nodded towards Jane and she reached back for her pad and nodded back.