3.3 Strike Two - The Calm Before The Storm

The English teacher entered the room and the class began. He wanted everyone to name an author they knew and write his name on the blackboard and - if they knew - also a famous work by said. After a few students had been picked by the teacher and had each written a name on the chalkboard, Trisha raised her hand. The teacher was as surprised as I was because I don't remember her voluntarily contributing to classes at all. She named E. B. White and stood up. When she walked past me she stealthily dropped a note on my desk. She wrote name and title on the blackboard and on her way back winked at me. I had been a bit slow in my mind and quickly grabbed the note and hid it in my hand. When the next student was called I risked a look at the note: 'fix pants, pad is showing, Trish'. I suddenly felt my cheeks starting to glow and looked down to my crotch. In my hurry I forgot to make sure everything was in its place. I messed around with my panties and pad and wiggling my bum to get them in place. This got my fingers wet and I took a tissue. Why had the maxi pad been wet? Then I also fiddled my leggings into position before the teacher picked me. I got up and walked to the front feeling the maxi pad move and rub its wetness against the skin in my crotch with every step I took. I never felt something like that before. It was very uncomfortable. On my way back I could see Trisha secretly giving me a thumbs up which relieved me a bit. But the problem was feeling wet all the time hindered me determine when I was leaking. But contrary to yesterday I could feel the pressure build in my bladder which was a huge advantage. Two thirds into class I started to feel the need to pee and with every minute the pressure build a bit more. Despite me thinking I wouldn't be able to make out when I was peeing, the cooled down wetness in my crotch suddenly got warmer. I must have had leaked some and so I began to contract my sphincter. I checked my pants but they were alright. By the end it got so hard to hold on that even Jenny noticed my desperation. I just told her the truth that I was about to wet myself but sold it as a joke. It was especially hard because the teacher let us work until after the bell had already rung. When he finally dismissed us I shot out of the classroom and down the hallway. Again I took the last cubicle and to my surprise the floor was all wet. My loss of control had obviously only partly hit the bowl. I hadn't noticed since I had to get up too hastily. This time I got my pants and panties down fast and relieved myself into the loo like a big girl. Despite having a peed pad in my panties I felt really good that I made it. Then I wiped up my prior mess from the floor with toilet paper. Next I examined my maxi pad. It was a bit thicker than before. It didn't look full yet, but it felt very wet on its surface. Though I didn't understand the problem I just decided to dump it and take a fresh pad. This time I applied it carefully in my panties and put my leggings back on. Staring at my crotch for a moment I could make out the pad but that wasn't on me. Leggings were just not loose enough to cover up a big pad. I wondered what my butt looked like, but just couldn't get to see it in the stall. So when walking past the mirrors I stealthily checked my butt while pretending to fix my hair. Solely the darkness of the fabric did stop the maxi pad from becoming too apparent. In this moment Paula also entered the restroom. I quickly stopped wiggling my butt in front of the mirror and sneaked outside. Jenny had already been waiting for me and we went outside to the playground to meet with the rest. I could finally relax a bit because I didn't feel wet anymore. I ate my sandwich and joined the conversation. The feeling of the padding in my panties also made me feel more secure.

Often we were one big group of boys and girls with almost everyone from our class during the big break. This was one of these days and even Trisha and Paula joined us. What was on TV last night? Who was the fashion victim of the day? Out of nowhere a fight broke out between Dave and Paula. Alex had nominated her for the latter category as a joke since Paula's style was very flamboyant. She always looked like a crossover between punk and goth. When Paula got mad Dave defended him and said we couldn't only rail about others. He found this to be inappropriate and so nominating one of the group was only fair to him. He must have gotten a bit too close for Paula's taste and so she pushed him away and shouted that she nominated him then. Yeah, Dave could be a bit of a smart ass at times, but at least he didn't throw anyone one under the bus. On top of that his blonde hair and brown eyes made my heart skip a beat. I sprung for him. After Dave hadn't made a move Paula continued to yell at him until Trisha finally pulled her away. Alex admitted that he wasn't serious, but was only teasing her a bit and apologized. The atmosphere had gotten a bit livid and no one had said a word, but now it cleared up a bit. When the tension went away I realized that there were only five minutes left until the next class would begin and that I should empty my bladder once again to improve my chances. I excused myself to the surprise of Jenny and left. I pushed with full force, but it only dribbled a bit into the bowl. Better than nothing. I arrived at class before the others except for Jenny. She had thought I went to the classroom and wanted to meet me there. I couldn't avoid to explain I had to go to the restrooms again and lied that it was a number two business this time. She giggled which made me blush, but at least she didn't ask again. I looked at my phone and saw the next reminder by Mom. I decided it would be smarter to not drink right away at the start of the lesson, but to wait for some time. This would make it easier to make it to the break. So after fifteen minutes I drank the last sips of the first bottle. Only five minutes before the next break I noticed I leaked some drops and put a tension on my muscle. Compared to the lesson before this was a walk in the park. As Jenny needed the loo herself this time I just accompanied her and took the stall next to her. While she peed for what must have been a minute I only tinkled for some seconds and inspected my maxi pad. There was a tiny yellow spot visible. I had indeed only lost a few drops. I wiped myself and the pad with some toilet paper and flushed. After we washed our hands I took one last glimpse at my crotch and my butt in the mirror.