4.7 Strike Three - Nowhere To Hide

I examined the damage and found it to be fatal. I took off my drenched burgundy pants as the wetness reached until under my knees. Then I took some toilet paper and dried my legs, shoes and socks as they got hit by some urine drops, too. After pulling down my soaked pink panties I even found a brown stain on my maxi pad and I noticed the smell of poop. I threw it away disgusted and wiped myself a bit. I hurried up as I didn't want the nurse to see. I had nothing to change into since my backpack was still in the classroom. Just when I wanted to clean myself up further and after drying the panties as good as possible I could hear someone enter the restroom.

"Hello? Lyza? Alex sent me", I heard the nurse call.

"I'm here", I called back and unlocked the stall. She entered my stall and locked us in which frightened me a bit.

"Ah I should've known it's you again. Your Mom told me about your little kidney problems. Don't worry. And before I forget: I'm sorry I upset you the other day", she tried to calm me a bit. I heard her apology, but couldn't think about it at the moment.

"How is Mr. Rottenburger?", I asked her with sad eyes.

"The ambulance took him to the hospital. But as far as I could tell he was already fine when they arrived. Alex told me you instantly started to revive him. You most likely saved his life, girl. Thank you", the elderly woman smiled at me and took out some wet wipes from a bag.

"I don't know if I did. I'm just so glad he's still with us after all!", I told her with tears in my eyes. On top of that I started to notice the smell of pee and also poo which bothered me because she was pretty harsh to me about it the last time.

"We all are. Try to think of something else now while I quickly wipe you clean. I mean if that's ok with you. It must be hard to do this with your handicapped arm anyway", she asked carefully. I wanted to object, but then thought she had a point.

"Yes, it's ok. Thank you very much", I said while she started cleaning up my crotch area with the wet wipes. The other hand was constantly caressing my back. She was very fast and only a little bit rough. Even though I had cleaned myself up earlier I could see a lot of yellow spots on the used wipes. When she came to my backside I thought about stopping her, but then just let her do her job. When the first wipe came back brown she looked at it sniffily, but then just wiped it over and over with fresh wipes until they came back clean.

"Uh", I groaned as my bumhole hurt after a few retries. The whole procedure was feeling very unpleasent.

"I'm almost done. Sorry if it hurts a bit, but it's really necessary I'm afraid"

"Oh I'm sorry for the mess"

"No need to. We're done anyway", she announced and threw a clean wipe into the toilet. I flushed and was glad when the dozens of wipes went down in one go.

"I'm clean, what now?", I asked and instinctivly tried to cover my pussy with my hands in shame.

"I got you your stuff from the gym. I know your Mom rather wanted Mr. Jentz to take care of you, but then you would've needed to make it to the gym without fresh clothes. I wanted to spare you this dilemma. So I took the liberty of getting you your clothes from the gym before coming here", the nurse explained and handed me the bag.

"Thank you for your help", I said and looked at the pants in the bag. They were my high-waisted light-blue jeans and did look nothing like my dirty burgundy pants.

"You're welcome", she returned and headed for the door.

"Wait...please", I called her shocked.

"Anything else I can do for you, girl?", she asked and I stood there a bit lost.

"Where do we go from here? I mean...does the day just continue with the next lesson or are we sent home or what?", I asked back desperately and teared up again.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this horrible incident. But life goes on and since Mr. Rottenburger seems to be okay, school will continue with the next lesson", she replied with a regretful look on her face.

"But...but...those jeans look nothing like my red pants and even if, everyone already saw me in my pissed pants!!", I sobbed and started crying my eyes out. The nurse quickly wrapped her arms around me and comforted me.

"I'm afraid we can't make it unhappen anyway. So if you run away today, there's still tomorrow or next week. But I wouldn't worry because you sacrificed your dignity to save somebody's life after all. And your classmates also went through this and embarrassed themselves one way or another or it might happen to them in the future..."

"So I wasn't the only one?", I looked up with cried out eyes?

"No. I didn't exactly look for it, but a boy and a girl threw up, one messed his shorts and I guess everyone freaked out and cried at one point anyway, you know?"

"Yeah I guess you're right..."

"Your Mom instructed me not to call her when something like this happened to not embarrass you except if you explicitly wanted it. I'd say today is an exception to the rule and I'd call her. That way you wouldn't need to face your friends today", she offered. But suddenly I was sure that I would stay.

"No, I'm staying. I can still call her later if I want"

"...well...that's right..."

"Like you said they all went through the same and we gotta stick together. I can't just let them down because I feel embarrassed", I told her and felt like I had done some kind of heroic speech ^^

"That's brave of you...oh...it looks there are some urine drops on your thigh", the nurse noted. I looked down at my crotch in shock.

"No but..."

"Sit down!", she shouted and I did. Then I peed a bit while she watched. She went for the wet wipes again and cleaned my thighs quickly while I wiped my crotch with toilet paper.

"I'm so sorry!", I said in shame and flushed the toilet.

"Lyza, the other day I suggested you to put on special underwear for whatever reason and it instantly got you hot. So please let me finish first. Today is different. You still seem to be in shock. I put one in the bag for you. I'm not trying to disgrace you or something, Lyza, but I want you to put it on just in case, okay?", she asked me and I took a few seconds to think about it. I really didn't want to be the one known for her pissed pants and then also exposed wearing diapers, but due to my leakage problems and my obvious shock state I really had no choice. Publicly wetting two pair of pants within few hours wasn't the better option.

"Okay", I nodded and took the diaper out.

"Will you need help? You just need to pull them up like your underwear", she said as I unfolded it. It looked just like thick white panties.

"I'm afraid I...could you show me what's the front?", I asked while still sitting on the toilet and trying to pull apart the elastic bands despite my lazy arm not being of much use.

"This one....oh come on, I'll quickly help you in", she changed her mind and pulled the diaper over my swinging feet and up to my knees. I then stood up and she pulled it all the way over my bum and then the front up to my bellybutton. It didn't feel much different from my maxi pads, but a lot more comfortable.

"Okay now I got it. Thanks again", I announced shyly and felt my cheeks glow.

"No problem. And if they get wet you can pick up a fresh one in my office. Have a nice day, girl", she ended and left the stall. I quickly locked the door behind her and looked at myself. I was only four months away from High School and stood around in diapers. I grabbed the bag. Should I put underwear over my protective underwear? ^^ Mom put big suited light-blue panties in the bag. Since they would help cover the plain white diaper in case it showed, I put them on and then finally the light-blue jeans. Since they were high-waisted they covered everything perfectly. I let my long shirt hang over my waistband and stuffed the now empty plastic bag in my jeans pocket. I checked once again in the mirror and really couldn't tell anything.