3.15 Strike Two - Distraction

"Easy, easy. The cat is out of the bag. I already know you peed yourself. So it seems to me you have a hard time keeping your urine in. Am I right or was that a one-time thing earlier on?"

"No, you're right."

"And you wear a pad to hide your mishaps?"

"Yeah"

"Does it work?"

"Actually yes"

"So you haven't been found out?", he asked and my eyes got wide.

"I had been lucky I guess. Only my bestie caught me once, but she won't tell anyone"

"You have a bestie other than me? Who?", he chuckled at me.

"Yeah, Jenny"

"Jenny? I think I know who she is. I'm glad you can trust her. Does she know what I know?"

"No, she thought I just didn't make it once when I hadn't worn the maxi pads yet...", I answered and my body started shaking again heavily. Just thinking about how the last days went I felt so devastated.

"Hey, don't start worrying again. Everything is still just fine", he tried to calm me and then put a hand under my shirt. I blushed.

"What are you...?"

"You wanted me to touch you earlier on so maybe I can comfort you a bit now by giving in. Except of course if you don't want me to", he hesitated.

"But I want. I like your idea", I replied and put his hand on my tit. He grabbed it this time and I had to moan a bit.

"Feel better?"

"Ohhh that's goood. Thank you!", I replied with a glowing face.

"But I gotta head on..."

"Feel free, just don't stop!"

"It's a bit harder to concentrate that way, but I'll do my best. Why do you pee your pants? I mean why all of the sudden? You didn't lets say a week ago, right?"

"Right", I said and sadness and shame overcame me. Tears started falling once more.

"Hey, why are you crying again, Lyz?"

"It's just...it's just...I'm so helpless and ashamed of myself and the wetness of the pad reminds me every minute that I pissed myself", I said with closed eyes and the tears wouldn't stop.

"Then let me tell you again, that you don't need to feel ashamed and that you're still very sexy, Lyz", he said and I could see a smile when I opened my eyes again. Then I saw his hand go down onto my crotch and he rubbed it against my panties and wet pad. The feeling of the wetness got worse, but getting touched down there made me feel a lot better. The wet maxi pad was pressing against my pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah", I moaned and just ten minutes ago I wouldn't have believed I could get real horny with a pee in my pants.

"You still owe me an answer. How did it start, Lyz?"

"My kidneys and my bladder have a medical condition"

"They didn't have before"

"Yes, they did b-but I d-drank m-much l-less to avoid h-having a-a-a-a-a-accidents", I sobbed a bit despite him rubbing me.

"No, don't give up now. We're almost there, are we?"

"I t-t-t-t-t-think s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so...."

"Then head on. Do you want me to get in your panties, too?", he asked me and I nodded ashamed. He walked with his fingers to the waistband of my orange panties and slipped inside. I could feel his fingers grope their way and I got so hot.

"You're so brave", I said since he had his hand in my peed pad.

"And you're still so sexy, Lyz. But why don't you want your Mom to know after all?", he asked me.

"No, this won't work this way. But thank you a lot! This was a much needed stress relieve! You're the best!", I kissed him on the cheek and pulled his hands out of my panties and shirt. I took a tissue to wipe his wet hand for him.

"Okay, as you wish. But you still need to tell me, I'm afraid"

"Don't worry, I will. But Mom and fingering don't go along", I laughed.

"Oh I understand", he chuckled and I could actually see the outlines from his boner. I felt sorry I couldn't reward him.

"Mom just told me how much she h-hated me when I used to piss myself continuously as a kid. How much it had drained on her power..."

"She just blew off her steam I guess. She couldn't know her words would hurt you so much, right?"

"I don't care if she hurts me. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to be hated! I just want her to l-love m-m-me!", I started crying heavily again. Mack once again pressed my face in his chest.

"Okay, okay. Just cry!", he told me and I began sobbing convulsively for a whole minute without a break. Mack was comforting me and caressing my hair all the while.

"Thank you...I feel a bit better now...", I finally managed to say.

"I'm glad you do. What are you going to do now? How could I possibly help you, Lyz?"

"Well, you can support me hiding it I guess. And you already gave me an idea this afternoon. I need diapers! And I need them urgently", I told him aglow.

"So your master plan for dealing with what seems to be the biggest problem of your life is just wearing diapers??", Mack asked confused.

"This is brilliant, right? That way nobody will ever find out and Mom will still love me!", I said nodding.

"And you think you can actually hide your diapers from your Mom?", he asked doubtingly.

"I NEED TO! It's the only possible way, Mack!", I answered in desperation.

"No, it's not! Step one is telling your Mom about it and..."

"I can't!"

"...and then you need to see a doctor!"